The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

Jamie is sweet, there's no denying that, but...
he did sleep with Gabriella when he was dating Louise previously, so kinda blew his chance. Also... it's pretty obvious she's is still hung up on Spencer.
Spencer is coming across as a huge prick, but sadly I think he's right when he said he thinks he can get Louise whenever he wants.
Reply 1381
Original post by murrna
yeah, i've seen this one and i do quite like it, i just hate the zip haha, i want it for prom so i'm being really picky haha, thanks anyway, let me know if you ind any others :biggrin:

Will do :biggrin: I was prom shopping this week too haha, got a nice dress from Miss Selfridge but I saw so many like Kimberly's! I'll try and find the links.
Reply 1382
Original post by gingey
Will do :biggrin: I was prom shopping this week too haha, got a nice dress from Miss Selfridge but I saw so many like Kimberly's! I'll try and find the links.

Haha, i'm getting so stressed trying to find this dress, that's good news if you saw lots like hers so yeah would be great if you could find the links for me :biggrin:
Original post by JKGB
My thoughts thus far:

- Jamie is adorable and deserves someone who will treat him right.
- Can't believe I used to fancy Spencer, I hate it when someone uses a person to make someone else jealous.
- Is it just me or is Hugo tilting his head even further this series?
- Louise is obviously still hung up on Spencer.
- Rosie is vile.
- This show needs more Binky.

Yes all of this is my thoughts exactly! Jamie is lovely, so much more genuine then most of them. Everyone is so mean to him! Spencer especially. I used to feel sorry for Spencer because of Caggie, but now I think he deserved it the way he plays Louise. Yea Hugo must have some sort of neck problem seriously, and Millie copies him.

Does anyone else think Hugo's new girlfriend seems REALLY boring?
Original post by meow444
Yes all of this is my thoughts exactly! Jamie is lovely, so much more genuine then most of them. Everyone is so mean to him! Spencer especially. I used to feel sorry for Spencer because of Caggie, but now I think he deserved it the way he plays Louise. Yea Hugo must have some sort of neck problem seriously, and Millie copies him.

Does anyone else think Hugo's new girlfriend seems REALLY boring?

I think actually she seems quite normally compared to characters like Victoria and Spencer. I don't mind her at all.
HUGO GIRLFRIEND is SOOO FINEEE!!

but sad to see shes not out cut out for TV

both of the blond females aren't sad to say, they both tick the boxes for hottest but ones to boring and the other to fake.
arghh spenser a douche the way he drops girls on the road side after he conquers them and gains their hearts lol
Lol at Binky shouting OMG when she heard Gabriella's voice. I had to repeat that scene.
Argh Spencer is such a prick he just wants Louise because Caggie has moved on, I'm sure if Caggie came back and said she wanted to be with him Spencer would drop Louise like a used sack of potatoes.
Jamie deserves a better friend than Spencer he's such a prick and a better girlfriend than Louise. And using that Sophie whatever her name is girl just to make Louise jealous, how embarrassing to do that to someone. He loves using people, the greasy slimeball.
Cheska the voice of reason, and she's only being a bitch about Kimberly because she's jealous of her since Richard rejected her.
I find it funny how everyone has everyone elses phone numbers.
Aww Hugo must really care about Natalie that he introduced her to his dad :cute: that's when you know someone is serious about you when you meet the parents.
lol at the zoom up on Francis face when Spencer said he slept with her.
Reply 1388
Jamie looked like his heart had been torn apart when he got that phone call, but after seeing them together I can imagine that Binky and Jamie would make a really good couple.
I wish I could just casually take holidays to Dubai..
Spencer is an idiot for what he has done, but you gotta somehow admire him.. He gets whatever he wants.
Well I've got to say that I'm glad Kimberley is back, she is just delightful!
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
Spencer is an idiot for what he has done, but you gotta somehow admire him.. He gets whatever he wants.

Don't know why due to the fact that he's not nearly good looking enough for his hideous personality to be masked. I hope he doesn't get Louise. Mainly because I want her and he's a tit.
only got hooked on this show last week. I watched the whole of series 2 and 3 today oops.

Love Binky, she seems so down to earth, no clue why she chooses to hang out with cheska and gabriella the girls are idiots and just stir, plus both look like horses.

Spencer is a prick simple as, although shame on Louise for falling for it everytime, having said that she is gorgeous! I don't blame jamie or spencer.

Total crush on francis boulle, love his awkardness <3
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon

Yeah but I think he only does it by cheating really - in other words crossing boundaries that are usually forbidden in the group of lads. I bet he cheats at everything. To him, the winning is more important than the honour.

I say well done to Francis for being a true mate to Jamie and telling him straight away about Spencer and Louise, and therefore being true to his promise. Francis is a good bloke I think, and carries a million times more honour than Spencer, who should still be in nappies in my opnion.
Original post by tillytots

Total crush on francis boulle, love his awkardness <3

The funny thing about Francis is I don't think he's actually really as awkward as he seems at first. I think it's him trying to be polite and restrained. When he relaxes, he seems to loosen up a little. Perhaps you could argue that he is more "civilised" than the likes of Spencer etc.
The same applies to Richard - he seems awkward but it's only his manners getting in the way, if you see what I mean.
I lost a little bit of respect for Louise in last night's episode, I thought she had more integrity than that.
Poor Jamie looked pretty heartbroken when Francis told him what had happened. Can't wait for next week's episode.

Favourite moment: Francis: I've got some good and band news. The good news is the FTSE is up 100 points.

:lol:
Jamie and Proudlock are the most real.

Then there's Ollie who's a bit strange haha.. but still cool.

I feel sorry for Millie though. Rosie and her eyes are so rude.
Original post by frankieboy
Yeah but I think he only does it by cheating really - in other words crossing boundaries that are usually forbidden in the group of lads. I bet he cheats at everything. To him, the winning is more important than the honour.

I say well done to Francis for being a true mate to Jamie and telling him straight away about Spencer and Louise, and therefore being true to his promise. Francis is a good bloke I think, and carries a million times more honour than Spencer, who should still be in nappies in my opnion.

^ This. I find it nauseating that Jamie would still consider Spencer his best mate when it was Spencer chasing Louise. If Spencer had just left Louise alone, then Louise and Jamie's relationship would have had a proper chance to cultivate.

Spencer's behaviour is despicable and I do not 'admire' his ability to 'win' everything. He only 'wins' because he destroys people's relationships in an attempt to feed his own ego. Let's look at dickish things Spencer has done in this episode:

1) He used and strung Sophie Lily along. Poor girl had her holiday ruined for sure. What a dick.
2) Being predatory over Louise when Jamie wasn't there to stake his claim. What a coward.
3) Slept with Louise.
4) Still refers to Jamie as his best friend. No. You can't sleep with the girl he's dating and say you're still being a good friend. You can't have both.

People like Spencer just ****ing annoy me. They are the selfish people who think their feelings triumph over anyone elses feelings/circumstances. Spencer couldn't even admit he was in the wrong during the whole Jamie/Kimberly/Spencer 'triangle'. In school, he'd be the bully who'd always say "oh it was just a bit of banter, calm down." This just shows how he DOES NOT think about anyone elses feelings other than his own. He is always trying to justify his own behaviour.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Lex Talionis
^ This. I find it nauseating that Jamie would still consider Spencer his best mate when it was Spencer chasing Louise. If Spencer had just left Louise alone, then Louise and Jamie's relationship would have had a proper chance to cultivate.

Spencer's behaviour is despicable and I do not 'admire' his ability to 'win' everything. He only 'wins' because he destroys people's relationships in an attempt to feed his own ego. Let's look at dickish things Spencer has done in this episode:

1) He used and strung Sophie Lily along. Poor girl had her holiday ruined for sure. What a dick.
2) Being predatory over Louise when Jamie wasn't there to stake his claim. What a coward.
3) Slept with Louise.
4) Still refers to Jamie as his best friend. No. You can't sleep with the girl he's dating and say you're still being a good friend. You can't have both.

People like Spencer just ****ing annoy me. They are the selfish people who think their feelings triumph over anyone elses feelings/circumstances. Spencer couldn't even admit he was in the wrong during the whole Jamie/Kimberly/Spencer 'triangle'. In school, he'd be the bully who'd always say "oh it was just a bit of banter, calm down." This just shows how he DOES NOT think about anyone elses feelings other than his own. He is always trying to justify his own behaviour.

I think you have to also consider it's a television programme though, if you go on twitter you'll see they're always buddies no matter what...and as they are buddies it's very easy to stage and make up stuff like that. I mean, would she really do that in front of the cameras? I doubt it.

Afterall it's an entertainment programme where scenes are created "for our entertainment"...It's very unusal in real life to get a group of people who all sleep with each other like you get in MIC and TOWIE, I don't believe in most of it. The Caggie/Spencer storyline was clearly fake.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending