fml
Reply 5
No.
i'm 5ft 7 so i bloody well hope not
Reply 7
I'm 5ft 5. I'm quite short but I'm tallest in my family somehow. :biggrin:

I think you 5ft 11 is just about right!
Reply 8
Its not uncommon, but its definately not 'short'. I am 6ft.
Average male height is about 5ft 9 so no it is above average, but its probably not enough to be consider tall.
Reply 10
its about averege i believe :smile:
try being 5;5 its depressing as hell :colonhash:
5ft 11 is a really good height for a boy!

I'm a 5ft10 girl, and I'm often seen as too tall, so 5ft9-6ft3 sounds about ideal for men (not that there's anything wrong with being taller or shorter).
First your fat thread then this.. Little insure aren't you?
Reply 13
That's taller than average... 5ft 9 is average for fully grown adults.
I think that is pretty much average for a male in the UK....
Reply 15
**** off
Reply 16
Shhh, let OP think he's a manlet
While 5'9" is "about average for a British male", as others have said, the OP likely doesn't want to be a bit above average in a sense that includes all men one and two generations older than him and South and East Asians and so forth. He will want to be average for the 20 year old white guy I guess him to be. And 5'11" is about that.
Think you should wear some heels bruv
Reply 19
Oh look...another height thread.

Well 5 ft 11 is not so tall that you have to work alot harder to see a difference in muscle mass (with the mass being spread over a taller frame) but not so small that other people are towering over you all the time. If you think about it, it's a good height to be for a guy who wants to build muscle. But maybe you don't.

Personally I'm 5 ft 8 and I tend to be able to see increases in muscle mass pretty quickly. The only time it annoys me is on nights out (which are rare anyway) wherein all the girls are wearing skyscraper heels. brb injecting growth hormone.

Quick Reply

Latest