Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia Ruskin 2011 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ShiroiHana
Hii Congrats :biggrin:
I just got an offer for a room in the Forum..I'm sorta excited but a bit worried as its share toilets...:/
Trying to find people here who will be staying there too...what course you going do?

Hey. I'm going to be staying at the forum too :smile: Have they told you which flat?
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by Lady_Fantabulous
Hey. I'm going to be staying at the forum too :smile: Have they told you which flat?

Ooo yay finally someone elsee :biggrin:
Flat 33 and you?
You know personally I think what I am p/w is too much especially when its not en-suite :/

Sorry for the late response btw :smile:
Ooo yay finally someone elsee :biggrin:
Flat 33 and you?
You know personally I think what I am p/w is too much especially when its not en-suite :/

Sorry for the late response btw :smile:

Flat 34 :smile:
Hmm I'm assuming that p/w mean what you're paying for it? In which case I agree:tongue: Especially since my room's really far from the bathroom:redface: Though the rooms I saw on the open day are all really nice though.
Haha that's okay:smile:
Flat 34 :smile:
Hmm I'm assuming that p/w mean what you're paying for it? In which case I agree:tongue: Especially since my room's really far from the bathroom:redface: Though the rooms I saw on the open day are all really nice though.
Haha that's okay:smile:

Yh its not like I can reject the offer, its either that or nothing *sigh*
I got room 2 and I didn't go to see so I have no idea what its like...
Did you see the Forum rooms?
I just hope it will be ok, if its a nice place I won't worry about money..just want it to be satisifying :smile:
Yh its not like I can reject the offer, its either that or nothing *sigh*
I got room 2 and I didn't go to see so I have no idea what its like...
Did you see the Forum rooms?
I just hope it will be ok, if its a nice place I won't worry about money..just want it to be satisifying :smile:

Yeah, I'm just glad that I have somewhere to live next year :smile:
I did see them, though I cant tell you what your's will be like because they were a bit of a mish mash of different sized flats and rooms. It is a nice place though (at least in my opinion:tongue:) Some of the upstairs rooms have low, sloping ceilings but I don't think that really makes them any worse, and there are a couple of outside communal areas for the university students.
The university's bit is run/looked after (I'm not entirely sure what he does) man who showed us round and he was nice, and gave me his number so I could ring him up to get information about my room. I'll find it for you so you can ring him if you like :smile:
Mumford Theatre, Cambridge
Tuesday May 22nd-Thurs May 24th, 2012 7.30pm

Spring Awakening is a classic coming of age story where passionate young Melchior, Moritz and Wendla, and their friends, face the repressive control of an older generation, some rebelliously challenging the authority of teachers and parents and others tragically destroyed before their adult lives have even begun.

Love, passion, sex, innocence, fear, suicide: the taboo-breaking that each generation confronts.

~Contains adult themes

Tickets: £8.00 (£6.50 concessions)

Book online at the Mumford website - http://www.anglia.ac.uk/ruskin/en/home/microsites/mumford_theatre/events/Spring_Awakening.html
Yeah, I'm just glad that I have somewhere to live next year :smile:
I did see them, though I cant tell you what your's will be like because they were a bit of a mish mash of different sized flats and rooms. It is a nice place though (at least in my opinion:tongue:) Some of the upstairs rooms have low, sloping ceilings but I don't think that really makes them any worse, and there are a couple of outside communal areas for the university students.
The university's bit is run/looked after (I'm not entirely sure what he does) man who showed us round and he was nice, and gave me his number so I could ring him up to get information about my room. I'll find it for you so you can ring him if you like :smile:

Oo i think that would be great :smile: Talking to someone who knows it well would be good...and hearing your opinion really helped too...I appreciate it...you coming on the 22nd of August?

Quick Reply