The Student Room Group

AQA History HIS3J 12th June 2012!

Historians uniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite, thought I'd make a thread for general discussion and what could be on the exam :smile:
Reply 1
ahhh there is so much to revise for this exam!
Reply 2
I sure hope they don't ask a Brezhnev question akin to last years one regarding stability. That would be too hard.

I'm hoping for a nice one on High Stalinism, and hopefully one on the economy during Khruchchev/Brezhnev eras. I tend to leave out the breadth question.
Reply 3
well, looking at what you guys are talking about im f@&£"d, what the hellis brezhnev. my teacher told us that the exam board tailors the exams to the schools so that our school wont have certain questions, is this true?
Reply 4
The one exam I'm not looking forward to. I have made so many mind maps and essay plans (Written parts for each essay) and I still don't feel prepared at all. :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by Sianii
The one exam I'm not looking forward to. I have made so many mind maps and essay plans (Written parts for each essay) and I still don't feel prepared at all. :frown:

do you want to swap essay plans .... it might be good getting another students angle for questions for the 'historical interpretataions' ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending