The Student Room Group

Am I Fat Or 'Curvy?'

Scroll to see replies

Not fat or thick at all! Curvy. You have the perfect figure to be toned up - as someone else said, hit the gym and you be hot girrrr'
Reply 21
I'd say curvy-ish.
Reply 22
Curvy (in the good way) haha :smile:
Well you're certainly not fat, but being completely honest I think you'd look better if you lost a little bit of weight and toned up a bit too- then you could have a really good body! :cute:
No you are definetely NOT fat, perfectly fine :-) xx
I'd kill for an arse like yours

5'1 with a derierre that basically requires 2 bus seats. :sigh:
I would not say you have an hourglass figure because your hips don't really slope out, but you have quite big love handles. I'd be like that if I carried some weight, it's annoying.
(edited 11 years ago)
Although I will say you have huge boobs! :O Bloody 'ell.
Not fat at all.

but my god the flat bum;
Original post by mikeyd85
Curvy with a little fat on you. A little bit of gym work and you'd have a bang tidy figure as opposed to a decent one. :smile:

My thoughts exactly.
I'd actually say you look slim, or curvy in the sense that you have big boobs and in the forward facing picture it looks like you have love handles, although this might just be the leggings. I don't think leggings really suit your figure.
your not fat i would say your curvy. i love your legs and you have a really nice body shape:biggrin:
Reply 32
Original post by Cephalus
There's no point lying to the girl.

We're not lying to her though. I don't know what you're seeing :erm:
Definitly not fat! But post a picture without sucking the stomach in. :tongue:
Reply 34
Original post by R4INBOW
We're not lying to her though. I don't know what you're seeing :erm:

But she looks big is all I'm saying
You are God's creation, be satisfied with the way he made you. You look great. :smile:
Reply 36
id say sorta fat curvyish
Reply 37
Seriously?! You have a great figure. Not fat all. I think people have their perceptions all wrong
Reply 38
BANGABLE any day! :smile: You're beautiful OP :troll:
Reply 39
Not fat :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending