Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I've been told just under 10k
Reply 81
plus 1k accommodation
Reply 82
43k pr methinks
Reply 83
has anyone received an email with the HR Workways form yet?
Reply 84
Original post by Raditz
has anyone received an email with the HR Workways form yet?

Can I ask if you've received an offer and if so, for what?
Reply 85
Original post by Bingo
Can I ask if you've received an offer and if so, for what?

Yes. SEC
Reply 86
Original post by Raditz
Yes. SEC

Congrats!
Reply 87
Original post by sunnmy
Congrats!

cheers
Raditz, when did you hear back? Did you have an exploding offer from another bank by any chance?

Well done and congrats on the offer!
Reply 89
Original post by Raditz
Yes. SEC

Many congrats! When was your final round and when did you get the offer, don't mind me asking?
Reply 90
finally round was about a week ago. got the offer a few days ago
Reply 91
Original post by Bingo
Hi all,

I had my final round for SEC on the 6th of February too and I am yet to receive a reply. Bellethiel I may have met you, can I ask how many ppl you know that also got interviewed on that day and received rejections? I spoke to Carris today and she said they're still in the process of final rounds and may will take 1-2 weeks for a reply.

Yes, we might have met, Bingo (if you also had a 13.00-16.00 time slot). I know of two rejections for ppl interviewed on Feb 6th.
Still in the process of final rounds? Wow, how many ppl do they interview for final round, I wonder? 100? 150? 200??
Reply 92
Oh no I was in the 9am-12pm slot....I think what she may have meant by that is they're in the process of selecting successful candidates from the final rounds they've had? I would be suprised if they had more than 100 candidates in the final rounds.....I guess no news is good news for now then? It seems like very few people have received offers thusfar..
Let's be positive: Offers would be out tmr. (hopefully)
Reply 94
ibanking100, can I ask when you had your final round? And do you know of anyone else who had theirs/had a response?
Original post by Bingo
ibanking100, can I ask when you had your final round? And do you know of anyone else who had theirs/had a response?

I applied for IBD. Final round on 23 Jan. I know some people got rejections about 3 weeks ago.
Reply 96
Still no news anyone for GS SEC ?
Reply 97
Original post by nicker_
Still no news anyone for GS SEC ?

No. I don't understand why it takes such a long time. They are so inefficient!
Original post by sunnmy
No. I don't understand why it takes such a long time. They are so inefficient!

I talked to a girl who had interviews with GS PWM. She said GS never got back to her, and she accepted MS.

I guess we are...
Reply 99
Did she have a final round with PWM?

Quick Reply