The Student Room Group

IB Math HL data booklet

Hi, I've used my DB too much and now it's torn apart. Anyone happened to have an online version?
I do! (Thanks Osmosis!) (Isn't this in the Syllabi thread or something?)
Reply 2
A muchas gracias!
(Mange tak Osmosis)
Reply 3
No problem! (Det var lidt.)
Reply 4
Would anyone mind bouncing a copy over to me as well? :/

My maths teacher has decided I am "irresponsible" for losing mine at the end of the year, so now I am in need of a copy as final examinations are on approach.

Thanks in advance.
AlephOne
Would anyone mind bouncing a copy over to me as well? :/

My maths teacher has decided I am "irresponsible" for losing mine at the end of the year, so now I am in need of a copy as final examinations are on approach.

Thanks in advance.

PM me your email, and I'll send you a copy.

:cool:
Reply 6
can any of you send a copy of math ib data booklet? Thanks!!:smile: :smile: :smile:
nadzirah
can any of you send a copy of math ib data booklet? Thanks!!:smile: :smile: :smile:

I'll send you over a copy, but don't post your email address on the forum.
Reply 8
thanks charlie !!
Reply 9
There you go
lol whilst we're on the copy of warnings, no uploading of copyrighted material....
andy_cole2
lol whilst we're on the copy of warnings, no uploading of copyrighted material....

I wanted to do something about that, but I felt bad about getting the other new poster a warning...

Nothing stopping me today though... I thought it would have gone by now...
can any1 send me a SL data booklet for maths?? thx
bdm_friends
can any1 send me a SL data booklet for maths?? thx

pm'd a link for you
Reply 14
does anyone have a copy of HL Math booklet (formula sheet)? if someone has a link or a copy of it, can you PLEASE pm me? thanks so much! I really desperately need it =(
Hi could someone please send me a copy of the HL mathematics information booklet. i really need it and i can't seem to get a copy anywhere.
thanks so much!
Reply 16
Hi, I would really appreciate it someone who has the ib math higher data booklet and could send it to me. I have been searching everywhere and this seems to be the only place where I can get it.
Thank you very much !
Reply 17
google is your friend. ..
Hey,
Can somebody please send this to me too.. I need it desperately right now! For HL maths please.
Thanks.
Also, If anyone has any relavent notes or anything for any of the following IB subjects, could u please help and send them over as well. I am just starting with IB, and would love as much help and advice as u would provide me with.
Thanks again. The subjects I've chosen are as follows:
HL: Economics, Maths and English
SL: French B, Psychology, Biology, Physics
and Extended Essay, TOK, and CAS.

Please help me out, all help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply 19
Hi

I cannot find the Maths HL data booklet anywhere online, could someone please send me one>? :/

Quick Reply

Latest