The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Met Applications 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jemma2805
Anyone else applied for Carnegie Village, Cluster Flats?

Yes!! I have! x
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Hello, I have an interview, for Adult Nursing on Wednesday at Leeds Met, does anyone know what the interview entails? I know there is maths test, but I mean in the group interview?!!
Reply 262
I'm on the selection day on Wednesday too, I want to revise for the maths and literacy test... but not sure what to revise. and have not idea what we have to do for the group activity!
I've applied to study Public Relations and I still haven't heard anything back! Is anyone in the same position as me? I sent my UCAS away in November and Leeds is my first choice so I'm really worrying now :frown:
I've just accepted my unconditional offer for Landscape Architecture :smile: Going to be staying at Carlton Hill, haven't actually seen the accommodation so hope it's ok!
Reply 265
Sport Business Management anyone??
Original post by TE07
Sport Business Management anyone??

Me :biggrin:
if anyone is looking for accommodation, let me know as i have a room going spare. not in student halls which means a much more homely feel. double bedroom with en-suite, 20 minute walk from headingley campus. contact me for more details
I got a offer for Leeds Met for Games Design (it say im down as sandwich course)

Dont know what accomdation yet

Kirkstall Brewery looks good

Should i make it my first choose uni? it looks better than wrexham

I now accepted Leeds met
(edited 12 years ago)
Spanish With International Relations anyone? Or either ?

:biggrin:
Reply 270
Put my deposit down on a cluster flat, sports therapy :smile:
Reply 271
I'm doing Public Relations! Where have you applied to live?
(edited 11 years ago)
sport leisure and culture anyone? :biggrin:
Reply 273
Anyone living near Carnegie stadium. Got a house there and would be good to meet people who are kinda local.
Reply 274
Anyone studying Sports Coaching?? And looking to live at concept place!
I just put my Accomdation depoist down for Kirkstall super excited cant wait til September
Reply 276
Sports Business Management as well :smile:
anyone who has applied for accommodation in the last week, were opal 1&2 still available to pick?
Reply 277
Original post by laurabru
Sports Business Management as well :smile:
anyone who has applied for accommodation in the last week, were opal 1&2 still available to pick?

if you go on the leeds met website, you can apply through there.. there are still available, but only single rooms.. i think i am going to apply there now, just still cant decide!
Reply 278
Just waiting for my decision to be processed and then i'll be able to do it, glad those halls are still available though!
have you been up to see them?
Reply 279
ahhh i see... what course have you applied for? leeds met took a while to get back to me as well.. I've just applied to opal now. yeah i went to see them, opal 1 looks really good, the rooms are decent sizes as well, I was hoping for a double room but there is only like 23 of them, so i'll probably end up with a single which are fine tbh!.. opal 2 is the exact same on the inside, i just thought it looked a bit dull from the outside.. so in the 'other information' box on the application i just said i would like to be in opal 1 which i recommend you do if you apply for there!

Quick Reply

Latest