Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9720
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
I licked her. Should I restrain myself?

:sexface:

You should restrain yourself :tongue:

But I say that as somebody who is perfectly happy to sit within 2 feet of a budgie and say "my name is Ozzy" for 4 hours until he learns it (mission accomplished :awesome:)
Original post by ViceVersa
What's the point :frown: Can you come on Skype?

Are you okay?
Are you okay?

Was up until about 10pm :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
Was up until about 10pm :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Why? It's okay to have a problem, I'm here if you wish to talk. Try and wish my cat luck in not being devoured too, it may assure you something has it worse elsewhere. :colone:
What's the point :frown: Can you come on Skype?

Sent you a message on skype (it's been ****ing up a fair bit recently though :dry:). You ok? :hugs:
Original post by Nut.
D'you know the best part about being drunk?
Your own face looks more attractive in the mirror. Win. :ahee:

That's being drunk for you? I'm always brilliant when I look in the mirror (this has nothing to do with that I'm always drinking).

I want to eat my cat. That is all.

Poor kitty, you should definitely entrust me with kitty-kat :emog:
Original post by Alofleicester
blah

Can I interest you in my naked pictures of wolf scheme? :colone: Majority of those signed up are girls so far - I wish to reach as wide a target audience as possible.
Original post by superwolf
Can I interest you in my naked pictures of wolf scheme? :colone: Majority of those signed up are girls so far - I wish to reach as wide a target audience as possible.

Can you have naked pictures of Daniel Day lewis? I would pay for that.
Can you have naked pictures of Daniel Day lewis? I would pay for that.

I can have naked pictures of a man with a bag over his head and holding a sign saying Daniel Day Lewis on it. Will that do the trick?
Sent you a message on skype (it's been ****ing up a fair bit recently though :dry:). You ok? :hugs:

I'll check now if I've received it. And no I'm not and I just feel like I need you right now :frown:

Why? It's okay to have a problem, I'm here if you wish to talk. Try and wish my cat luck in not being devoured too, it may assure you something has it worse elsewhere. :colone:

Why not? Top heavy though si vous plait
i can have naked pictures of a man with a bag over his head and holding a sign saying daniel day lewis on it. Will that do the trick?

you're hired. Paid. Something.

Take my money already.
Why not? Top heavy though si vous plait

I try and cater for all my clients' interests.

you're hired. Paid. Something.

Take my money already.

I prefer being paid in pill form, but otherwise I'm sure your money's good.
I try and cater for all my clients' interests.

I prefer being paid in pill form, but otherwise I'm sure your money's good.

yay! I'mma curl up in bed with my Wednesday night pizza, g'night!
Reply 9734
yay! I'mma curl up in bed with my Wednesday night pizza, g'night!

I want pizza :eek:

:tongue:
Original post by Nut.
I want pizza :eek:

:tongue:

16 inch chicken, mushroom & sweetcorn - t'is yummy, and mine unless... :sexface:
Reply 9736
16 inch chicken, mushroom & sweetcorn - t'is yummy, and mine unless... :sexface:

what does I has to do? :awesome:
x

Spoiler

Feel to push everyone away and just exist, reside, and be alone.

Then we will just push back. Some of us won't give up on you :smile:

Even if I am not online much for various reasons, and so on, I still want you to be ok, even if I can't do much to make sure you are.

Original post by Nut.
D'you know the best part about being drunk?
Your own face looks more attractive in the mirror. Win. :ahee:

To us, your face is attractive all the time :biggrin:

That's being drunk for you? I'm always brilliant when I look in the mirror (this has nothing to do with that I'm always drinking).

Poor kitty, you should definitely entrust me with kitty-kat :emog:

That is what you think!

Spoiler

Original post by headunderwater
Deffo the nakey pics seeing as i missed out at the meet :frown:

True, you did - however I am willing to drive Wolf to you for a small fee.

Original post by Sabertooth
**** the diet, I need a drink. I think given that I managed to get through the evening with only a little harm to myself I should have a reward.

Got some delicious pear cider with blackcurrant. :drool:

Sounds like an interesting combination, nice?

Original post by VoltairianVulgarian
Does anyone else suffer from social anxiety especially when it comes to phone calls? I have to plan every phone call far in advance and prepare myself for how it might go and what might be said and how I can respond and what to say in the beginning and what to say at the end and that sort of thing to no end. I hate having to make phone calls and do everything I can to avoid it. Unfortunately sometimes they cannot be avoided which brings me to my point: what the hell do I do to improve this? ;_;

I do. I get around this by just trying to avoid phone calls whenever I can, although I can manage professional calls when I need to.

Original post by ParadoxSocks
I'm stuck doing some ridiculous HCI coursework and planning for next week's group project day (in which I will spectacularly vomit down as many important people as possible :biggrin:).

I'll be freeeee after next Wednesday though if you'll be around? I do enjoy those socks. They are my most favourite type of sock. Especially when I wear them as a hat.

Meeting at some point after next Wednesday sounds like a good plan :biggrin: Although I feel you only want to meet to see Wolf, and possibly only see her to get her socks :frown:

Original post by headunderwater
And Wolf can be au naturale.

This is pretty much standard though.

Just :frown: really.
Reply 9739
Original post by rmhumphries

To us, your face is attractive all the time :biggrin:

Lies, but I will accept apples as your penance :sexface:

Latest