The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Has anyone got PGT funding Result? When is outcome Expected

Hi!
post graduate funding result (for international students) is expected in the mid of May. I was reading the instruction and found that in case of failure the graduate admission department will send failure emails to the unsuccessful candidates. I have not received such email. As final outcome of the funding is expected in the end of May or in the beginning of June I want to know if anyone received failure email kindly share it with us.
Reply 1
Original post by Ammad Ali
Hi!
post graduate funding result (for international students) is expected in the mid of May. I was reading the instruction and found that in case of failure the graduate admission department will send failure emails to the unsuccessful candidates. I have not received such email. As final outcome of the funding is expected in the end of May or in the beginning of June I want to know if anyone received failure email kindly share it with us.

I got the unsuccessful notification the day before :frown:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
seraph_
so they are sending the mails and this week is crucial in this regard. I am prepared for the worst and hoping for the best.

Can you tell us about your master programme and what was written in the mail.
regards
Reply 3
Original post by Ammad Ali
seraph_
so they are sending the mails and this week is crucial in this regard. I am prepared for the worst and hoping for the best.

Can you tell us about your master programme and what was written in the mail.
regards

The email is just about the competition of application is fierce and acknowledge me that I am unsucessful, nothing specially mentioned.
Reply 4
Does anyone know if PGR is on a similar timescale? I have still heard nothing. Is this a good thing?

Quick Reply

Latest