The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Room Available

One room available on Clifton Place.
£90 all bills incl. even internet.. It's a nice flat :smile:
It's only a 2 bed. (my flatmate decided they weren't coming back to uni this year)
I'm third year, welcoming any years. PM me.
Hey becky

I hope you find someone appropriate to share your flat with. From memory, Clifton place is really close to the Uni so would be a good base for someone to share with you.

I'm sure you'll have no problem finding someone, if you haven't already.

How's your time at Plymouth been? I went some years ago and it was a great place to go. Love the fact the Uni is right in town so you can just drop in and shop or wonder down to the waterfront at any point in the day.

Not sure what your studying but I hope it's going really well for you :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah same, it's very close.. just a bit gutted.. If can't find someone to move in might try find two people to move in there and I can always find somewhere else! I just really liked the flat!

Plymouth's been amazing and I don't like to go home!
Studying Primary Education, it's good fun.. Just done a placement in Finland for 6 weeks! Was great!
Original post by BeckyJayneL
Yeah same, it's very close.. just a bit gutted.. If can't find someone to move in might try find two people to move in there and I can always find somewhere else! I just really liked the flat!

Plymouth's been amazing and I don't like to go home!
Studying Primary Education, it's good fun.. Just done a placement in Finland for 6 weeks! Was great!

That sounds really interesting Becky I bet teaching abroad is challenging buy really makes you learn fast :smile:

I'm sure you will find someone to move in there with you lets hope this discussion finds you the perfect flat mate soon.

I loved it in Plymouth but haven't been back in some time.

Must head back soon and visit the place, relive my uni days.

Is there nobody from your course who could join you ?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending