The Student Room Group

History 12th June 2012 GCSE AQA

hey, how did everyone find it?
Like the idiot that i am, i did the 2 surgery+anatomy questions by mistake and didn't write anything for the disease+infection question, going to have to resit it:frown:, when can you resit them? im so upset:'(
Reply 1
Original post by Firuza1029
hey, how did everyone find it?
Like the idiot that i am, i did the 2 surgery+anatomy questions by mistake and didn't write anything for the disease+infection question, going to have to resit it:frown:, when can you resit them? im so upset:'(

OMG. That's so sad! I'm so sorry :frown:

& I think it was alright.. I chose the Warfare&Science and technology question and the Pasteur&Koch questions! I forgot to add a really important point but other than that it was okay!

The public health section was really boring though!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by mQureshi
OMG. That's so sad! I'm so sorry :frown:

& I think it was alright.. I chose the Warfare&Science and technology question and the Pasteur&Koch questions! I forgot to add a really important point but other than that it was okay!

The public health section was really boring though!

aww it's fine, i'm going to concentrate on the other GCSE's coming up now and wait to resit history next year. i wouldn't mind resitting it, if it wasn't so far away because i would've forgotten it by then! I thought the 16-19th century question in section b was easier than the Warfare&Science and technology question! but that's because i didn't revise that section:')
i knew the answers to the Pasteur and Koch one aswell! only if i had just read through all the questions:/ oh well.
I wasn't expecting a Greek public health question tbh, but section A was ok:')
Reply 3
Did anyone do the question about Disease & Infection in the middle ages?
I'm only doing the short course for this because I did the full GCSE for specification B in Year 10, so I only needed to do question 1 and one other question out of the 4 options.
I did the 16-17th and 19th century surgery and anatomy question. I almost ran out of time; I was really rushing most of the 8 mark question in section B. I'm predicted an A* and got an A* last year but I'm kind of worried I that I messed up this exam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending