The Student Room Group

Barts and The London Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

where do people tend to end up in years 2-5? and whats the usual commute like? I'm hoping to get into dawson! when will we find out if we get in?
Original post by aidanwryan01
where do people tend to end up in years 2-5? and whats the usual commute like? I'm hoping to get into dawson! when will we find out if we get in?

The vast majority of BL students tend to live in Whitechapel, Stepney Green, Mile End, Bethnal Green and Bow after Year 1. Limehouse, Wapping and Shoreditch are also pretty common places people choose to live in. Others also choose to go further east into Stratford area. Those who can afford to, live in Liverpool St area or Rotherhithe (which are both really lovely areas and not too far from the Whitechapel Campus).

These are all in the east(ish) end of London so the commute isn't too bad - the London Overground also makes it much easier to get around.
Reply 5982
so what do barts student do in their first week?
i've heard that there are some lectures?
Reply 5983
What are my chances of getting accomodation? I've been rejected but do many people on the waiting list end up in halls?
Reply 5984
Hate it when I try and type Barts and the London without looking and get brats and the London
I will officially be some lucky freshers father next year :colone:
Original post by a moist feeling
I will officially be some lucky freshers father next year :colone:

They won't know what they're in for :no:

Who did you marry in the end? Ms. H or Mr. D?
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
They won't know what they're in for :no:

Who did you marry in the end? Ms. H or Mr. D?

Haha I know dude, I know :tongue: it will be complete carnage :colone:

Ended up with Ms H. so all is good :biggrin:
Haha I know dude, I know :tongue: it will be complete carnage :colone:

Ended up with Ms H. so all is good :biggrin:

Indeed it will :colone:

Awesome man, glad you managed to find yourself a new wife :yy:
Indeed it will :colone:

Awesome man, glad you managed to find yourself a new wife :yy:

Well I have got myself a far better wife if I'm perfectly honest :tongue:

Also you coming R's birthday?
Well I have got myself a far better wife if I'm perfectly honest :tongue:

Also you coming R's birthday?

Good thing the ex wife doesn't read here (as far as we know :tongue:)
I'm inclined to agree that this wife is more suited to you though :yep:

I'll go.. I have no idea how much trains are going to be this close to the event or anything but **** it, he only has a birthday once a year afterall :tongue:

I'll go.. I have no idea how much trains are going to be this close to the event or anything but **** it, he only has a birthday once a year afterall :tongue:

Yeh it will definitely mean better times for my kids overall.

haha yeh trains will be expensive but I agree I want to get drunk again it's been too long :tongue: was thinking of going to the griffinn reopening party friday as well but might not because it'll be pretty costly and there is no guarantee of tickets :sigh:
Yeh it will definitely mean better times for my kids overall.

haha yeh trains will be expensive but I agree I want to get drunk again it's been too long :tongue: was thinking of going to the griffinn reopening party friday as well but might not because it'll be pretty costly and there is no guarantee of tickets :sigh:

Yeah it will! :colone:

Too long... didn't you spend last weekend at download? Presumably pissed most the time?
I wouldn't bother if I were you.. if you had guaranteed tickets then go but you don't so :erm:
Besides, I won't be there.. and that make it a bad night :tongue:
Yeah it will! :colone:

Too long... didn't you spend last weekend at download? Presumably pissed most the time?
I wouldn't bother if I were you.. if you had guaranteed tickets then go but you don't so :erm:
Besides, I won't be there.. and that make it a bad night :tongue:

Haha yeh I did so basically hadn't been sober since end of exams to end of download :P not bad at all in my books but need more alcohol to be honest lol. Well I'll be seeing R and H in london tomorrow while I'm up there so am now considering going but not 100% yet :tongue:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my Milestone
Whats the difference between barts and queen mary? And is the offer AAA minimum or..? Thanks
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5995

She definitely has a TSR account. Just saying...
Original post by tikkitak
She definitely has a TSR account. Just saying...

Ah well doesn't really matter to be honest :smile: she probably knows this stuff already and I'm not really bothered if she reads any of this anyway.

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5997
Ah well doesn't really matter to be honest :smile: she probably knows this stuff already and I'm not really bothered if she reads any of this anyway.

Haha, I think you're probably right. Your marriage would have been a disaster and would probably have ended in divorce! :tongue:
Original post by tikkitak
Haha, I think you're probably right. Your marriage would have been a disaster and would probably have ended in divorce! :tongue:

I think disaster is an understatement! We do not like eachother so it would have been terrible :tongue:
what are the good nights out? trying to organise evening work and wanna make sure I'm free on the good evenings!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending