The Student Room Group

New boyfriend is a virgin and I'm not - advice please!

Hey dudes and dudettes

Me and this guy have been courting for a while now and finally got together, and he's a virgin. The most he's ever done is kissing when he's been completely wasted so needless to say everything is fairly new to him! We have had a chat about our sexual experiences and I felt a bit guilty because I wasn't a virgin - a bit like I'm used goods. He said he doesn't care about that, it's who I am that matters to him (aww, haha) which was really reassuring. I just wanna know if anyone has had experience in a situation like this before - what did you guys do? I mean, we are taking things nice and slowly and everything, but should I show him how to do stuff or just let him explore and have fun? I really have no idea, haha. :o:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
treat your relationship like your are both virgins - then it can be fun for both of you :smile:
courting
Reply 3
Open your legs and shove a cucumber in where you want his cock to go.
Reply 4
dairymilk04
Open your legs and shove a cucumber in where you want his cock to go.

I'm sure he'll enjoy watching that hahahaha
Reply 5
Anonymous
Hey dudes and dudettes

Me and this guy have been courting for a while now and finally got together, and he's a virgin. The most he's ever done is kissing when he's been completely wasted so needless to say everything is fairly new to him! We have had a chat about our sexual experiences and I felt a bit guilty because I wasn't a virgin - a bit like I'm used goods. He said he doesn't care about that, it's who I am that matters to him (aww, haha) which was really reassuring. I just wanna know if anyone has had experience in a situation like this before - what did you guys do? I mean, we are taking things nice and slowly and everything, but should I show him how to do stuff or just let him explore and have fun? I really have no idea, haha. :o:

At least he didn't compare you to a used car with a lot of mileage [like another guy on here did with his girl yesterday].

That was pretty fatal
dominate him :sexface:
dudes? dudettes? courting? wtf?!
marcusfox
At least he didn't compare you to a used car with a lot of mileage [like another guy on here did with his girl yesterday].

That was pretty fatal

I thought it was pretty win :biggrin:
Reply 9
RollerBall
I thought it was pretty win :biggrin:

For the laughs, yeah.

TSR is pure comedy gold sometimes.
You should always be telling your partner what feels good, and you can give a bit of instruction during sex without messing with the mood. It'd probably be best to just get naked and explore each others bodies for a while, see what happens.

Don't be afraid to give advice/instructions though. Communication is key.
Reply 11
Get him drunk, if that's when he feels alright to snog. Also I've never met someone else who says dudes and dudettes till now.
Reply 12
Anonymous
let him explore and have fun?

Do this. And it's your chance to explore and have fun too! Just because you've done it with a different guy in the past it doesn't mean you can't learn new things. :biggrin: I also liked the comment about treating yourself as a virgin again. Just forget about what you did with the other guy(s); I'm sure your new bf would prefer that too.

And please don't think of yourself as damaged goods just because you're not a virgin. I'm a guy and I hate it when some guys (and girls) seem to think this. Unless you had very low standards when it came to men in the past or you now have syphilis or something, there's nothing damaged about you, and it's great that he's mature enough to understand that. Even most of the manwhores I know aren't that understanding when it comes to girls' experience.
Reply 13
HarryisI
Get him drunk, if that's when he feels alright to snog. Also I've never met someone else who says dudes and dudettes till now.

Well there's been plenty of kissing and cuddling and most of that has been when we are sober (but obviously sometimes after we've been down the pub we are both a bit tipsy). He says he's comfortable enough with me that he doesn't need drink or anything.

I dunno why I opened my post with that, I just like those words :p:
Reply 14
EssRidge
Do this. And it's your chance to explore and have fun too! Just because you've done it with a different guy in the past it doesn't mean you can't learn new things. :biggrin: I also liked the comment about treating yourself as a virgin again. Just forget about what you did with the other guy(s); I'm sure your new bf would prefer that too.

And please don't think of yourself as damaged goods just because you're not a virgin. I'm a guy and I hate it when some guys (and girls) seem to think this. Unless you had very low standards when it came to men in the past or you now have syphilis or something, there's nothing damaged about you, and it's great that he's mature enough to understand that. Even most of the manwhores I know aren't that understanding when it comes to girls' experience.

I haven't been sexually active (I haven't even kissed anyone!) since I broke up with my first boyfriend last year in October, so everything feels quite exciting anyway just because I haven't done it in ages! I have basically forgotten the things I've done before - I mean occasionally I'll think about it but it was so long ago that it no longer really impacts on what's happening now.

It's just the virgin thing I don't like - I don't regret losing my virginity to my ex because at the time I really loved him, it's just he turned into a bit of a knob at the end of the relationship so part of me wishes I didn't because I'd prefer to lose it to my boyfriend now. I guess you can't predict the future though so I wouldn't ever have known how things would end with my ex so I guess it's a bit stupid to worry about it. My boyfriend is SO understanding, it's really refreshing - I orignally thought he was a few years older than me because of how mature he is but he's actually the same age as me, haha.

Thanks for your replies guys - most of them have been helpful :p:
Reply 15
marcusfox

That was pretty fatal

LOL! Where did you see this? :p:
Reply 16
Give him a guided tour of your cave.
Reply 17
Butane
Give him a guided tour of your cave.

We can go rockpooling in my cave :awesome:
Reply 18
if u gonna be messing with his hear then dont do anything
you know he will fall in love if you pop his cherry
and if u dont absolutely like him, then dont do it
he might stick to you like a chewing gum to a very expensive leather shoes
My last boyfriend was a virgin before he met me. He hadn't even kissed a girl. So i've been in your shoes.

We took everything slow. Didn't sleep together until after 4 months though.

Be warned though. All of my mates warned me that guys can be jerks and change after they've lost their virginity. I said, no no don't be daft, he won't do that, he loves me. Less than 3 weeks later. He dumped me. It was only around 4/5 days later he started acting differently. So be aware of that. people can change.

I'm not saying he will, but it could happen.

Plus, when it comes to the actual event, be understanding and patient. It may not be smooth sailing :smile: and no doubt he'll be nervous if he knows your not a virgin. Under pressure to perform and all that.

Latest

Trending

Trending