The Student Room Group

Film Reviews Thread

Scroll to see replies

Narnia was good, the people they chose to play the kids was wrong especially the little girl,but the snow queen was fantastic. :smile:
Shylock
Narnia was good, the people they chose to play the kids was wrong especially the little girl,but the snow queen was fantastic. :smile:

The utterly naff BBC version will always be my favourite - especially the blatently tin-foil chair in "The Silver Chair"

And The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe was always my LEAST favourite Narnia book - plus it annoyed me especially because everyone just assumed that it was the first one - when the The Magician's Nephew is the real first book.
Reply 42
Gravastar
The utterly naff BBC version will always be my favourite - especially the blatently tin-foil chair in "The Silver Chair"

And The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe was always my LEAST favourite Narnia book - plus it annoyed me especially because everyone just assumed that it was the first one - when the The Magician's Nephew is the real first book.

my sisters kept going on about it but im too young to even know what they were on about:frown:
Gravastar

yeh i've seen it..i liked it :smile:
Reply 44
Gravastar

The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe was created first, though.
Reply 45
Commander V
hmm the last film i saw was king kong a few weeks ago:confused:

What do you think of it?
I'm not sure whether to see it, have got a bunch of mixed reviews:s:
i saw the old king kong it's sweet...and twisted in a way,the woman falling in love with the giant ape...my cousin has seen it at least 4 times and he says it's good.so i guess you should go see it.plus he's a boy.
I was thinking of going to see derailed, but not sure heard jennifer anistons in it and its supposed to be really action packed but am not sure about that. Anyone seen it yet? but plz dont tell me what happens just what its like so if its worth going to watch?
Shylock

Narnia was excellent cant wait till it comes out on DVD am def gonna buy it, already saving up for it!
i think the movie looks good. even if she's in it. give it a chance i say...but still ask around.
Xxx Mini xxX
Narnia was excellent cant wait till it comes out on DVD am def gonna buy it, already saving up for it!

'twas ok.lol about a 6.9
i think it deserves a solid 9 for imagination and action!
lol ok a 7.7 but then i liked the snow queen :smile:
Reply 53
Xxx Mini xxX
i think it deserves a solid 9 for imagination and action!

How much imagination is needed to adapt a book? :smile:
Reply 54
yo-less
What do you think of it?
I'm not sure whether to see it, have got a bunch of mixed reviews:s:

actually i thought it was really good:smile: ithe 3 hours just flew by
I saw Fun with Dick and Jane the other day -

7/10 - dont buy the DVD but go see it or rent it on DVD! :biggrin:
I wanna see Narnia :biggrin:
lil_groovy_dude
I wanna see Narnia :biggrin:

i dont know if its still showing came out a while ago!
I am a bit confused going next weds to cinema but dont know whether to watch Final Destination 3 or Derailed? what do you guys suggest?
Reply 59
Final Destination 3. :smile:

I can't wait to see it. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest