The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Scroll to see replies

Dumbgeek,

You really are dumb, the hune 08 past papers were on that website. Fool.
Reply 261
Hi, I am sitting the Geogoraphy DME tommorow and I was wondering if anyone had a link to past papers. It is the OCR board I have revised but I realy would like to see the exam format, although the topic is completely different.
Thanks.
Reply 262
Hey, can anyone tell me what the grade boundaries are for the edexcel physical education written exam- the theory one?
It's just cause I did a practice paper and scored 107 marks out of 150 but I don't know what grade that gives me.. It wasn't on the site where I got the past paper
Anywhooo, if you can help in any way i would be grateful. Maybe an official edexcel website for the boundaries? Believe me I've looked, but found didly squat :smile:

Thanks in advance!
Reply 263
Alright guys, does anyone have the June 2004 AQA French reading? or could anybody link me to a site that would have it. Its not on freeexampapers though, which i'm gutted about. Thanks :smile:. Its not for a test, i 've lost mine and it was for homework.
Reply 264
I want the GCSE Maths Paper 2008 non-calculator from edexcel
i am looking for the GCSE MATHS EDEXCEL Paper 2007 calculator. Thank You. would like it ASAP!
Reply 266
Hi, I'm looking for IGCSE past papers on Edexcel Chemistry (4335) and Edexcel Physics (4420). I have the June and November 2007 papers, so anything else would be a big help. Thanks.
i just tried getting both the edexcel GCSE mathematics linear-1380 paper 3 and paper 4 online, but have been told to enter a username and password, which i don't have. is anyone willing to send me the papers and mark schemes, or a username and password?

Cheers!
I am doing P1a and C1b core science next week, and have done all of the past paoers on the AQA website. Has anyone got the papers and mark schemes from June 2008 and November 2008 for me to do?

Please help...
Does anyone have/can get the 360 Science Biology B2 Multiple choice paper & mark scheme from June 2008? I would be really grateful
I really need WJEC Sociology Past Papers.
Reply 271
Does anyone have Edexcel maths past papers from the years:

2005-2008?
Reply 272
Aqa B eng lang + lit past papers and any grade boundaries? Thanks
Can anybody please find EDEXCEL GCSE FRENCH past papers thnx
Reply 274
snufflezs
Hey, can anyone tell me what the grade boundaries are for the edexcel physical education written exam- the theory one?
It's just cause I did a practice paper and scored 107 marks out of 150 but I don't know what grade that gives me.. It wasn't on the site where I got the past paper
Anywhooo, if you can help in any way i would be grateful. Maybe an official edexcel website for the boundaries? Believe me I've looked, but found didly squat :smile:

Thanks in advance!

Hey, that is a high C or a low B
Does anyone have any WJEC GCSE RE short course exam papers. I shouldn't have to pay and my teacher doesn't have any...
Hey,
i did a exam paper for practice and it was an aqa maths module 5 june 2004 paper but i don't know the grade boundaries.
Does anyone know where to find that or what they are?
Thanks in advance xoxo
Reply 277
Does anyone have NCCEA ICT B Full Course G43 Higher Papers?
Reply 278
Does anybody have AQA GCSE German Specification A mark scheme for 2005?

please post a link or tell me where it is available.
thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest