The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level maths, science and technology resources thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by KKJ (:
oh and i forgot to say i need it by tonight :\
PLEASEEEEEEEEEE !

Hey, I have that paper, i've attached it on, hope it helps :smile:...
Reply 41
well i was just about to list the points i felt were important from the chem june 2010 but jus saw the paper is above lol.............ive got the mark scheme if people want to ask any questions to the answers to the questions in the paper =)
Reply 42
have you got the Unit 1 Physics A June 2010 paper and the mark scheme?
If you do can you please upload it here!!!!!!
Reply 43
I've finally got hold of physics unit 1 june 2010 (Ms and paper):
http://a-levelphysics.co.uk/AS_Revision.html

Good luck
thanks for the physics paper :smile:
Reply 45
its says may 2010?
you 100% thats the june ones :smile: please reply thank you <3
Reply 46
does anyone have the AQA chemistry, biology or physics unit 4 papers for june 2010 please
:smile:
Reply 47
Edexcel GCSE additional science B2 November 2010 Mark scheme and paper?
Reply 48

hi im in real need of the Unit 3 AQA GCSE physics and chemistry June 2010 papers! please if anyone has them can they upload them for me.... pleaseee xxx
Reply 49
Has anyone got the mark schemes from the Edexcel Maths S1 paper and the Physics CCEA AS1 paper? Both from last week:smile: Thanks:biggrin:
Reply 50
Original post by Utd4eva
Hey, I have that paper, i've attached it on, hope it helps :smile:...

hey sorry...would you happen to have the aqa chemistry unit 5 june 2010 paper??
cheers
:biggrin:
Reply 51
Original post by babui_93
hey sorry...would you happen to have the aqa chemistry unit 5 june 2010 paper??
cheers
:biggrin:

I don't, no, sorry :|...
Reply 52
does anyone have aqa biology and chemistry june 2010 unit 2 paper and mark scheme
Reply 53
Original post by naz_ox
does anyone have aqa biology and chemistry june 2010 unit 2 paper and mark scheme

I have 'em both. They're posted below. Hope it helps :smile:...
Reply 54
Original post by Utd4eva
I have 'em both. They're posted below. Hope it helps :smile:...

thank you sooo much
where did you get the papers from?
do u have the latest 2011 jan unit 2 and 1 bio aqa exam papers?
Hi everyone,

I am looking for the past papers for the following:

1) AQA Biology - as unit one and two
2) AQA Chemistry - as unit one and two
3) AQA Psychology B - Unit one and two

I am looking for the 2011/2010 ones if possible :smile:
Here is my website:

http://www.sci2.co.uk/

As the title suggest has Past papers for OCR Biology, OCR Chemistry & Edexcel Maths.

I also have some Medicine Resources, I write articles too.

I hope you find this useful, any criticisms are welcome, I am always seeking ways of improving myself.
Cool you've got a lot of papers for Chemistry! Problem with the sciences is the specification keeps changing so a lot of it will be irrelevant. Still useful practise and can help with stretch and challenge concepts!
Original post by Freerider101
Cool you've got a lot of papers for Chemistry! Problem with the sciences is the specification keeps changing so a lot of it will be irrelevant. Still useful practise and can help with stretch and challenge concepts!

The papers which i have compiled are the only ones relevant to their respective modules. OLD SPEC AS papers will have questions which are relevant to NEW SPEC AS papers the only thing which I haven't done is specify which old spec paper is relevant to which new spec paper, I have done the same with A2 papers.

The majority of the questions in the old spec ARE relevant to the new OCR Chemistry syllabus, It's OCR Biology Syllabus which has problems.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Miss Anonymous
I have C2 B2 P2 exams in Jan and I can't somehow find June 2010 papers on AQA website... does anyone know where I can get them?

try freeexampapers.com

Quick Reply

Latest