The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3880
anyone know how much it costs to use the washing machines and dryers?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 3881
Original post by tassie8D
anyone know how much it costs to use the washing machines and dryers?

£2.20 for the washing machine and £1 for the dryer.
Reply 3882
Original post by Muffinz
I have 4 boxes of needles... That's enough to last me 3 months x_x

Ouch. *dislikes needles*
Original post by Muffinz
Most of mine is attached to my laptop which I'll have to do tonight or tomorrow morning... won't take long :P

I'm so nervous now. This time tomorrow I'll be moved in! :s-smilie:

Same here D:
Original post by Bella Occhi
Same here D:

Had half a bottle of white wine/irish courage :P
Original post by Muffinz
Had half a bottle of white wine/irish courage :P

Good move, in fact you should just turn up drunk tomorrow... :biggrin:
Original post by Bella Occhi
Good move, in fact you should just turn up drunk tomorrow... :biggrin:

I think if I keep drinking at this rate, I may just do so... x_x

Also, I'd just like to announce that my parents are staying in Leeds overnight in a B&B, and are going out on the piss that night. My parents are win.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Muffinz
I think if I keep drinking at this rate, I may just do so... x_x

Also, I'd just like to announce that my parents are staying in Leeds overnight in a B&B, and are going out on the piss that night. My parents are win.

Just as long as you don't run into them :p:
Reply 3888
moving in tomorrow eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee XD
Reply 3889
hey guys, I have a query, i have been stupid and i did not confirm my slot for moving in times tomorrow and they are all booked up, so does anyone know if that is actually important and they wont let me move in, or is it ok? Also where do i give in my essential information form tomorrow with the two passport photos? :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3890
Original post by Pendrive
hey guys, I have a query, i have been stupid and i did not confirm my slot for moving in times tomorrow and they are all booked up, so does anyone know if that is actually important and they wont let me move in, or is it ok? Also where do i give in my essential information form tomorrow with the two passport photos? :smile:

Im not sure about the first bit, maybe you should ring up.

The essential information form you just give to the people you get your keys off =]
Reply 3891
Original post by Lovin
I had the very same problem. The more I packed the more stuff there was to pack. Didnt think I'd get it all into my car lol.

I'm now here at the Leodis residences but im the only one n my flat :frown: rather lonely and spent the majority of yesterday unpacking and getting my room all sorted.
Today I shall be exploring and getting majorly lost lol

I now have the same problem as you... moved here today and I'm the only one too.
I like your plan though, might do that too if no-one moves in by the afternoon :P
Reply 3892
Original post by SmellyLemon
Same, i've almost finished now and i don't know how i'm going to get it in the car, and then fit it in to my room. What block are you in at Clarence?

Squeezed it into the car but plenty of room in my room, I think I got the big room of the flat :P
I'm in block D, what about you?
Original post by Lovin
What accommodation are you in?

I'm in Oxley :smile: And just got in after an awesome first night out :smile: What about you?
Reply 3894
Original post by rachelll=)
I'm in Oxley :smile: And just got in after an awesome first night out :smile: What about you?

Absoloutely shattered after walking around Leeds all day then to do it again at night. Im shattered. LOL 4:45 and i would think i would be too. Nunite x
... I just woke up to TRAVEL to Leeds. Eugh.
Reply 3896
Original post by Mo-Amin
I now have the same problem as you... moved here today and I'm the only one too.
I like your plan though, might do that too if no-one moves in by the afternoon :P

Well, most of my flat mates turns up yesterday and the last one today. Although I went out into the city in the morning and got Soooooo lost, was out walking trying to find my way back for like four hours. Was incredible. And soooo tired when I got back to the halls. And STILL dont know where anything is lol
Reply 3897
Original post by Lovin
Well, most of my flat mates turns up yesterday and the last one today. Although I went out into the city in the morning and got Soooooo lost, was out walking trying to find my way back for like four hours. Was incredible. And soooo tired when I got back to the halls. And STILL dont know where anything is lol

A fair few of mine have turned up now too :P Hope they're all... cool. Ahah.

After ALL that you don't remember where anything is? Ah well, it'll be like a brand new excperience every time I guess :P
Reply 3898
Anyone know where we go to get a bus pass?
Original post by Mo-Amin
Squeezed it into the car but plenty of room in my room, I think I got the big room of the flat :P
I'm in block D, what about you?

Block P, eventually got everything into the car, had to keep moving things around so my mum could see out of the back window

Latest