The Student Room Group

BSMS Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fuero
Does that mean that all interviews for November have already been handed out?

Original post by righthanded5
I hope not :frown:

I doubt it. They're only handed out interviews for up to the 16th up to yet. That's only half the month!
I'm guessing I won't get an interview in November seeing that its already 10th and I'm international so I'll have to arrange my visa, tickets and all that stuff..it takes long to get a visa here as well like 2 weeks! Or else its just a rejection!
Reply 322
Original post by MAMDS1993
I'm guessing I won't get an interview in November seeing that its already 10th and I'm international so I'll have to arrange my visa, tickets and all that stuff..it takes long to get a visa here as well like 2 weeks! Or else its just a rejection!

Im canadian so no visa needed whoo hoo! :P How long does it take you to get visa?
Reply 323
If anyone's interested, I've just got an interview for the 23rd today :smile: So they must be sending out a new batch. Is everyone going in suits? (sorry if someones already asked this!)
Reply 324
Original post by Kooala
If anyone's interested, I've just got an interview for the 23rd today :smile: So they must be sending out a new batch. Is everyone going in suits? (sorry if someones already asked this!)

In the information later, it says smart casual should be fine. I'll think I'll go, smartish trousers and a smart shirt, but no tie or jacket.
Reply 325
hey can anyone tell me how current and accurate this information on BSMS interviews is?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/What_you_should_expect_at_a_medical_school_interview

thanks! and anyone had an interview yet?
Reply 326
how's everyone preparing for any possible interviews from this university?
Original post by fdecas150

Original post by fdecas150
hey can anyone tell me how current and accurate this information on BSMS interviews is?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/What_you_should_expect_at_a_medical_school_interview

thanks! and anyone had an interview yet?

The first interviews to be held by BSMS are this Saturday.

Original post by .eXe
Im canadian so no visa needed whoo hoo! :P How long does it take you to get visa?

around 10-14 days because the visa's are no longer processed where I live, the passports have to be sent!
Who else is going saturday?
Reply 330
Has anyone who'se ucas was sent off in october recieved an interview??

If so what date was your ucas sent on?

I sent my application to UCAS on 8/10/11........no acknowledgement or interview as yet.
Leicester is now MMI right? Anyone have any advice?
Original post by samnwood
I sent my application to UCAS on 8/10/11........no acknowledgement or interview as yet.

Same here... getting kinda worried. I've just sent them an email to clarify.
Original post by andrewpeters

Original post by andrewpeters
Leicester is now MMI right? Anyone have any advice?

Wrong place to ask. Leicester have a medical applicants thread. You should ask there.
I have my interview tomorrow and sent my application off on 30th September and heard of my interview less than 2 weeks ago. No acknowledgement before then. So if you sent them in October don't panic you will hear, and they have got your application.
Original post by georgiagray93
I have my interview tomorrow and sent my application off on 30th September and heard of my interview less than 2 weeks ago. No acknowledgement before then. So if you sent them in October don't panic you will hear, and they have got your application.

Good luck btw. :smile:
Reply 336
october! could you check what date please?? I'd be ever so grateful...

October 13th I think. Why?
Reply 337
Just to clarify to all, BSMS dont send out acknowledgements. The first correspondence you will hear is interview invite/rejection.
Reply 338
really don't want 'another' bsms rejection!!:angry:
How are people getting interviews/rejections etc - email? post letter?

Quick Reply

Latest