The Student Room Group

Peninsula Medical School Applicants thread 2012 entry.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
GAMSAT results are out tomorrow! I wonder when PMS will release their cut off?
Original post by Seb
hmm, although this thread doesn't seem to be very active, I thought I'd share that I am going on a tour of the Exeter medical school campus next Tuesday. Anyone else?

Do tell what it's like! I have (shamefully) not been around the Exeter campus yet, only Plymouth, despite a confirmed place in Exeter.... was planning on meandering down next year at some point.
Reply 282
Original post by mementomori
Oh that's not cool :/ I haven't heard of this happening to anyone else... Hope it all works out okay.

Original post by PeaceFreak
That's awful When did you actually send it?

Sent it on the 14th or something. It wasn't a lot before the deadline but it was defiantly within the deadline. All sorted now anyway. UCAS got in contact and got them to change it.

Fingers crossed for the interviews now!
Reply 283
getting nervous as hell now, everyone seems so be hearing SOMETHING, come on peninsulaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Original post by Albion91
Sent it on the 14th or something. It wasn't a lot before the deadline but it was defiantly within the deadline. All sorted now anyway. UCAS got in contact and got them to change it.

Fingers crossed for the interviews now!

Good to hear everything's sorted
Original post by hopes
getting nervous as hell now, everyone seems so be hearing SOMETHING, come on peninsulaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

ikr, all the other medics in my year have at least one interview and I have NOTHING cause all my unis seem to take forever to do anything.
Fingers crossed I don't get four rejections in one week... That would be dire.
Reply 286
Anyone know when the next batch of interviews are given out? (has anyone had an interview yet?)
Reply 287
Original post by fdecas150
Anyone know when the next batch of interviews are given out? (has anyone had an interview yet?)

Not as far as I know but then again, I haven't checked my post yet :P. In school atm.
According to last year's thread. People started getting interviews through the post around the 22nd-25th November. So hopefully we'll hear something in the next couple of days! :smile:
Reply 288
Hooray! The medical school is now second when you search "PMS" in google. I don't think I need to tell you what came first...
Reply 289
Original post by Seb
Hooray! The medical school is now second when you search "PMS" in google. I don't think I need to tell you what came first...

lol but it is actually PCMD now :smile:
Reply 290
Hopefully we hear something this week to get the ball rolling
Reply 291
Original post by snoz64
lol but it is actually PCMD now :smile:

But that's like one letter extra, like I have the time to do that. Anyway, I'm off to go watch some telly...
Reply 292
So no one has heard anything?
Original post by FJH
So no one has heard anything?

Don't think so :/
Reply 294
Interview :smile: 13th of December
Reply 295
Original post by C-J-J

how did you find out? and what are your stats? wooo congrats! first interview on the forum wooooo!
Reply 296
Original post by hopes

Original post by hopes
how did you find out? and what are your stats? wooo congrats! first interview on the forum wooooo!

haha thanks :smile: . I got a letter in the post this morning. A*AA at A-level , 9 A* 2 A at GCSE and 662.5 av in UKCAT.
Reply 297
Guys I just called the admissions, cut off this year is 2570! individual scores have changed though
Reply 298
Original post by C-J-J

Congratz :smile:, what were you individual section scores?
Reply 299
Interview on 12th :biggrin:

Anyone know why its in a hotel? Seems like a wierdp lace to hold a medical school interview...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending