The Student Room Group

If you could have any pet what would it be?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I would have a meerkat. They are AUSUM.
Original post by Tac Crab
Dragon

Yeah!
That's an answer! :colone:

If the community may call legendary creatures, I choose the hellhound cerberus :evilbanana: and chimera griffin which is a mixture between eagle and lion.
Penguin. They're so adorable.
Original post by bananalala
elephant!!!!

Same here... I hope I'd have enough money for the food bills, though.
Reply 24
snake
Reply 25
Original post by The Socktor
Same here... I hope I'd have enough money for the food bills, though.

Didn't think of that one! I was just imagining all the fun rides :biggrin: come to think of it... don't even know what elephants eat...
it have to be a dragon lool
Original post by bananalala
Didn't think of that one! I was just imagining all the fun rides :biggrin: come to think of it... don't even know what elephants eat...

Plants. Up to 270kg of them a day...
I have a lot of time for pigs. Micro-pigs are cute but a proper pot bellied pig would be a guy I could get along with. It might be awkward though when I eat bacon.
Reply 29
a panther called sheba so i could set it on my banker when he comes asking for money :colone:

Reply 30
Elephant :smile: and I'd learn to ride it, or a chimpanzee and teach it to ride a skateboard, not that I can ride a skateboard though, I'd have to learn first :smile:

Also thankyou for asking this question, I asked my friends this the other day and they all thought I was a weirdo, so glad to see someone thinks along the same lines as me! :smile:
I'd have a wolf.

And a baby elephant.

And a llama, because they just don't give a crap about anything.
Reply 32
i'd love to have a giraffe or dolphin lol
Ferret
Llama
Penguin
Cheetoh - all the fun of having a cheetah but no fear of being eaten. :^_^:

And a wolf or a husky, absolutely beautiful creatures.
Aragog. I'm joking...never. A dragon, probably
Original post by cl_steele
If you could have any pet what would it be?

I'd have an Ocelot, I love those little things :love:

Apparently you can own one in the UK if you get permission from the authorities as they are on the endangered species list :frown: but you need a fair bit of land as they can't really be kept inside.
House rabbit!
Or maybe a lemur, or a penguin, or a micro pig....
Reply 37
Chimps are amazing, but I wouldn't want to see it as a pet. I would live with one though.
Reply 38
Original post by The Socktor
Plants. Up to 270kg of them a day...

:eek:

veg stir-fry every night then!
Original post by tehFrance
I'd have an Ocelot, I love those little things :love:

Apparently you can own one in the UK if you get permission from the authorities as they are on the endangered species list :frown: but you need a fair bit of land as they can't really be kept inside.

Is that really true? I have a new dream in life.

Quick Reply

Latest