The Student Room Group

Scottish Art Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Has anyone heard anything from GSA about Communication Design?
Original post by mons7re
Me too! I've already sent the confirmation form. :redface:

I'm also waiting to hear from ECA. I've applied for the Animation course and submitted the mini-portfolio, but I think I didn't do my best at all, as I haven't heard anything back since then. :frown: Anyone else for the same course?

Yeah I applied to animation and also still waiting to hear back. Getting anxious :s-smilie:
anyone else applied to djcad general foundation? i don't live in the uk and i was just wondering, how many images do they want to see? it says no less than 15, ok, but then they talk about sending whole sketchbooks?!! so would it be really stupid to only send 15? also, do you usually include your progress sheets in the same image with the finished painting (i will send my folio on disc)? ohhhh.... i am a bit worried i don't have enough work to show. but what i have is not bad baha
Reply 83
Original post by ryanmckenzie
Yeah I applied to animation and also still waiting to hear back. Getting anxious :s-smilie:

Well, I actually heard :biggrin:

I'm rejected. :biggrin: Hate them. :biggrin::biggrin:
Yeah me too lol, sucky :biggrin:
Original post by mons7re

Original post by ryanmckenzie
Yeah me too lol, sucky :biggrin:

I'm really sorry.
Reply 86
Sorry for your rejections guys :frown: This waiting is really making me sick on my stomach.
Reply 87
Did anyone else get asked to resubmit their mini portfolios last night ? :s-smilie:
Reply 88
Original post by mons7re

I'm chuckling at your use of the smiley faces :P Sorry about the news, where else did you apply?
Reply 89
Original post by Ailieo15
Did anyone else get asked to resubmit their mini portfolios last night ? :s-smilie:

I didn't :/
Reply 90
Original post by Senika
I didn't :/

whyyy are they being so weirddddddd !

btw Senika, I added you as a friend on here because we have spoken quite a lot :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 91

i didnt either...and I've originally submitted it like 2,5 months ago...why do they have to be so slow....
Reply 92
I'm chuckling at your use of the smiley faces :P Sorry about the news, where else did you apply?

it's okay :biggrin: I also applied to Dundee, GCU, RGU and Kent :smile:
Reply 93
whyyy are they being so weirddddddd !

btw Senika, I added you as a friend on here because we have spoken quite a lot :biggrin:

I'm accepting the request right now :biggrin: Yay I got a friend! <forever alone>
Reply 94

For which uni out of curiosity?
Reply 95
Original post by eleask1
For which uni out of curiosity?

Glasgow
Reply 96
just received a rejection from them...wow, after 2,5 months, finally... crying my eyes out won't help, will it :frown:
Reply 97
Original post by Ruta V
just received a rejection from them...wow, after 2,5 months, finally... crying my eyes out won't help, will it :frown:

Very sorry to hear that! Which course was it? if you don't mind me asking :smile:
Reply 98
Original post by 91632
Very sorry to hear that! Which course was it? if you don't mind me asking :smile:

was for fashion at eca
Reply 99
Original post by Ruta V
was for fashion at eca

Yeah, I also got rejected from there for Painting.

Quick Reply