The Student Room Group

This Is My Foodie Opinion, I Infer, I Imply! So What Do You Think? CONFIRM OR DENY?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
If we're referring to the wee sweets , then CONFIRM. If we're referring to actual rhubarb and custard... MEGA CONFIRM!!

CONFIRM EITHER WAY BRO!

CONFIRM OR DENY: REFRIGERATING A BAR OF SOLID CHOCOLATE MAKES IT BETTER; MELT FACTOR ENHANCED!
Reply 521
Deny! It makes it SO much harder to eat, reducing its 'nom nom nom' factor extremely!

C/D:
Beef Raveoli from a tin is the only one that should e consumed. Cheese Raveoli is a sin!
Original post by dani_1991
Deny! It makes it SO much harder to eat, reducing its 'nom nom nom' factor extremely!

C/D:
Beef Raveoli from a tin is the only one that should e consumed. Cheese Raveoli is a sin!

Deny! I hate tinned rav. Proper homemade is the way to go. Or from a ladida posh restauranteeeey!

Confirm or deny: I don't feel fully satisfied after dinner until I've had SOME form of something sweet as afters.
Reply 523
DENY. I'm quite the opposite; I don't crave desserts much nowadays at all.

C/D: Penguins > Wagon wheels.
Original post by Fusion
DENY. I'm quite the opposite; I don't crave desserts much nowadays at all.

C/D: Penguins > Wagon wheels.

Confirm, I never really got wagon wheels :s-smilie:

C/D: Packet, powdered, in fact any premade gravy is the spawn of satan.
Confirm. Just eurgh!

C/D- Milkybars are best left to childhood memories. They don't taste as good as they used to :frown: :colonhash:
Reply 526
Confirm. They're still great but peak during childhood. Of course the obssession with healthier ingreidients has probably played its part too.

C/D - The pot noodles 2 minute wait seems to last an eternity.
Reply 527
CONFIRM. And even after those two minutes, you still get POWDER WODGE and TONGUE BURN. Grrrr.

CONFIRM OR DENY: Cheese-Onion-Sausage is the way a cocktail skewer should be. Cheese-Onion-Pineapple is like someone's slapped you.
Reply 528
Deny. I love cheese and pineapple on a stick! LOVE i tell you! (I'd just remove the onion).

Confirm or deny:
Healthifying food has gone way too far. If you're gonna eat cake, you're eating cake, stop tryna make the fat people feel better about it!
Reply 529
Confirm. Crisps and cereals took a big hit taste wise when salt/sugar regulations were all over the papers, which is a shame.

Shhh...be quiet...my friend knows of a shipment of pre-2005 coco pops coming into the country tonight...pm me for details.

C/D: Brannigans crisps were better in their old packets.
Reply 530
Confirm. I hate the new looks of products, I want tradition in my packaging!

Confirm or Deny:
Mini Potato Waffles are better than the grown-ups size ones :biggrin:
Reply 531
DENY!! Mini Waffles don't fit in the toaster properly and you can't make an epic WAFFERU BURGERUUU (Birdseye Hamburger/Chicken Burger between two Birdseye Potato Waffles. EPIC TIMES)

CONFIRM OR DENY: Come Dine With Me is infuriatingly awful, clearly part-staged, but UTTERLY IRRESISTIBLE AND AMAZING.
Deny! I simply flat out love come dine with me for everything it is! I have watched since it first started, used to rush back from school in time to watch it I was such a fan girl for Dave Lamb and the ridiculous cooking and crazy contestants, don't like the celebrity ones though, it's just not right somehow.

CONFIRM OR DENY- bomboy bad boy pot noodle contains a lil sachet of the best chilli sauce EVER produced?
(edited 12 years ago)
Deny- it's Pot Noodle, it's nasty, just no! :biggrin:

C/D- Poached eggs are the best way to eat eggs straight!! :biggrin:
CONFIRM. I love poached eggs. Scrambled are a close second though.

Confirm or deny: Milkybar mini eggs are better than Milkybars.
Reply 535
DENY. All Milkybar is horrible, sickly ick! There is no 'better' when it comes to Milkybar.

Confirm or deny:

Mini Eggs are superior to Smarties.
Confirm, sooooo nice...

Confirm or deny: Orange Smarties do taste different to the others!
Reply 537
Deny. I really don't think they do?!

CONFIRM OR DENY:

Fruit Smarties were just plain WEIRD.
Deny- They are fabulous!! :biggrin:

C/D- It is annoying to learn that the Malteser Easter egg and Minstrel Easter egg, were exactly the same thing.
Reply 539
Wait, I don't get it. Do you mean because the actual eggs themselves are both just standard Mars Chocolate? As opposed to one being Galaxy Mars chocolate? If so then DENY; I would expect that to be the case. But I can understand your pain if you were expecting otherwise, good sir!

CONFIRM OR DENY: It seems like chocolate manufacturers purposely seek out the most incredible tastes and then INSTANTLY discontinue them: See: GALAXY SWIRLS, BOUNTY CALAPUNO etc.

Quick Reply

Latest