The Student Room Group

This Is My Foodie Opinion, I Infer, I Imply! So What Do You Think? CONFIRM OR DENY?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TotoMimo
Wait, I don't get it. Do you mean because the actual eggs themselves are both just standard Mars Chocolate? As opposed to one being Galaxy Mars chocolate? If so then DENY; I would expect that to be the case. But I can understand your pain if you were expecting otherwise, good sir!

CONFIRM OR DENY: It seems like chocolate manufacturers purposely seek out the most incredible tastes and then INSTANTLY discontinue them: See: GALAXY SWIRLS, BOUNTY CALAPUNO etc.

CONFIRM. White Chocolate Kit Kat Chunky! DAMN YOU TEASERS.

Confirm or deny: White bread > brown bread in a sandwich BUT brown bread > white bread for toast.
Reply 541
ABSOLUTELY confirm!!

This is my exact thoughts on bread. Spongy, doughy hearty white bread fur ma pieces, and darker, more grainy, crispy brown for toast. KUDOS MELISSO-BISSO!

CONFIRM OR DENY: Barbecued ribs are far more delicious when they're NOT doused in that weird luminous sauce.

>>>
Confirm. The ability of some BBQ ribs to almost glow in the dark is just horrible and ruins the meat that lies beneath the sauce!! :biggrin:

C/D- Pickled bamboo shoots are strangely nice in a stir fry (if you haen't tried them track down an Oriental super market they are so odd, it is a must try :biggrin: )
Reply 543
Confirm!!! Pickled bamboo is a sexy addition indeed! The crunch is awwwwwesome...

CONFIRM OR DENY: Cadbury Boost is the the chocolate bar most like an entire meal of ALL chocolate bars.
Reply 544
Deny. I think Cadburys fruit and nut would be more closer to a meal. It's got fruit, nuts, chocolate - that's a meal aint it..

C/D: I don't buy multipacks of crisps because they can go in no time, especially wotsists.
Reply 545
Deny. I won't eat them any quicker/slower, and I'm bot a fan of wotsists.

Confirm or deny:
Fruit tea is extremely odd. It smells like it should have flavour but it just... Doesn't!
Reply 546
CONFIRM. It's more for the nose than the tongue for definite!!

CONFIRM OR DENY: Boiled Rice/Prawn Crackers/Fruit at a Chinese Buffet is like fodder for fools; it is the lowest common denominator in "least value for your buffet money"!
Confirm. Go for the expensive stuff!! :biggrin:

C/D- The thought of chocolate > Thought of going to the gym :wink:
Reply 548
Confirm. Though I do actually like going to the gym, feels like you've earned what you eat then :smile: and indorfines and whatnot...

Confirm or deny:
Cadburys Raisin 'Clusters' bags are really disappointing, but the Caramel buttons ones are surprisingly good!
Reply 549
DENY. I actually find a lot of the Cadbury's "Share Bags" to be just a waste of time and money in general; by weight they're about three times the price as normal chocolate bars/bags!!

CONFIRM OR DENY: The only Surprise a Kinder Surprise could actually administer nowadays is if the toy wasn't utterly crap. BRING BACK TEENY TERRAPINS AND CARS WITH TINY BUILDABLE COGS AND GEARS AND CRAP!
Confirm :biggrin:

C/D- Cheese and chips should be kept apart. Cheesy chips are just horrid!!
Reply 551
Original post by Angry cucumber
Confirm :biggrin:

C/D- Cheese and chips should be kept apart. Cheesy chips are just horrid!!

DENY. I've never ordered cheesey chips from a takeaway, but chips dipped into cheese are delicious eg. when I eat lasange and chips.

C/D: Surprisingly, fish flavoured crisps are really nice - scampi fries, nik naks scampi and lemon to name a few.
Reply 552
Confirm. I love prawn shells (like skips)

C/D:

Volvic Flavoured water is terrible.
Deny. I love with a touch of strawberry! Probably because I don't like plain water though, have to have some hint of flavour.

Confirm or deny: Mussel meat may LOOK ugly but it tastes gorgeous.
DENIED! Marmite is Satan's Spit!

CONFIRM OR DENY: McDonalds Sundaes are infinitely tastier, yet completely overlooked, when McFlurries are involved...

CONFIRMED!!!! But why dont they do chocolate with nutss!! At every branch ive been to in the uk its just strawberry or toffee.
Reply 555
Confirm or deny: plain water is NOT a nice drink. Its boring and crap!
Reply 556
Deny. Water has an alluring appeal.

C/D: CHICKEN STUFFING IS DELICIOUS.
CONFIRM. All stuffing is delicious. FACT.

Confirm or deny: Even though everyone eats it when it's super hot, Ice Cream in mild weather is better as you don't have the MELT issue.
Reply 558
DENY; Ice cream is epic in ANY conditions!!

CONFIRM OR DENY: Fab Ice Lollies are not Fab.
DENY; Ice cream is epic in ANY conditions!!

CONFIRM OR DENY: Fab Ice Lollies are not Fab.

Confirm. They look like they should be, then it's just utter bathos. There's not enough or if any real ICE CREAM, it falls apart, the layer of "chocolate" is pathetic.

Confirm or deny: picking off the nuts atop a cornetto as a kid because you assume you don't like them, only to get older and realise, wow these are actually EPIC

Quick Reply

Latest