The Student Room Group

Can someone help? pwetty pwetty pwease. I will reward you...

...with my love.

Can anyone tell me will a university consider my application if I am already at university?

I know I have heard of some universities not accepting students already holding a place on a degree. But if I went to uni next year, took on a A-level and applied for 2013 entry, would they consider me?
Reply 1
They would consider you.

whether they like it or not depends on the uni.
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
They would consider you.

whether they like it or not depends on the uni.

then I shall woo them with my love.
Original post by bestofyou
...with my love.

Can anyone tell me will a university consider my application if I am already at university?

I know I have heard of some universities not accepting students already holding a place on a degree. But if I went to uni next year, took on a A-level and applied for 2013 entry, would they consider me?

The idea of taking an A level while at university is certainly novel.
Reply 4
then I shall woo them with my love.

You have a lot of love to give out!
Reply 5
Original post by Good bloke
The idea of taking an A level while at university is certainly novel.

why say that friend?
why say that friend?

Because people at university don't have time to take A levels, being fully occupied in studying their degrees. If you don't really want to study the first degree you would be better advised to take year to take more A levels and not burn your student funding on a wasted year.
Reply 7
Original post by Good bloke
Because people at university don't have time to take A levels, being fully occupied in studying their degrees. If you don't really want to study the first degree you would be better advised to take year to take more A levels and not burn your student funding on a wasted year.

I think I would to be honest. Reckon it'd be OK.

Quick Reply

Latest