The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cool Cat
hi mate

the michael buble one? yeah that's my normal go to cut but my hair is in that floppy fringe stage and I kinda want to keep a bit of that but also be able to flip it up if needed

I hate deciding haircuts :frown:

What about Zayn Malik from 1D? He has a fairly longish and ok fringe when not quiffed.
Original post by Revd. Mike
The Run Lola Run/Lola Rennt soundtrack is excellent.

Thanks Mike, just got the whole thing and the songs are so intense! It makes me feel like I'm in an action movie or something. I can only use about seven or eight songs though, but they're brilliant! :h:
Reply 2142
Original post by The Fez
Anyway, recommend me good songs for my running playlist?

Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
I've just come to accept my hair is too thick to do anything fashionable with. The even more annoying thing is, I'd understand if it was curly or even slightly wavy, but it isn't at all!!! I hate having short hair though cos it makes me look like Paddy Kirk from Emmerdale :frown: I haven't had a cut in nearly 5 months (NEVER had that long between haircuts before. 3 and a half months tops, but I'm getting used to longer hair now) - I got it cut Christmas Eve, and it's evident the person who cut it clearly doesn't listen as I asked her to leave hair on the back as long as the top, but oh no, she gives me a back and sides :angry: I suppose I could try the Robert Patterson twilight look, just doubt it would suit my face shape. The new Justin Bieber look is worth a go too. I never liked the original hairstyle he had, but the new one looks fairly OK tbh, even if a bit Elvis Presleyish/ Aaron Carterish.

Ha, can't do alot with my hair either. I have a double crown thing haha so it quiffs at the front, some people say it's cute but I hate it, I have to keep it short otherwise when it gets longer looks ridiculous :tongue:
Reply 2144
My hair is really fine, so I hate it when it's more than a couple inches long. I just keep it short. Simples.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191
I last had my haircut in January. Before that it was September. I really don't care about my hair evidently :tongue:
Here's the latest gay marriage video making its way around the web (with 1.2 million views so far), it's quite upsetting. :frown:

Reply 2147
Haircut talk just as I come back from a haircut! Mysterious. :iiam:

Anyway, yeah, I have had a haircut, I think it is quite nice. I also have lots of work I'm not doing. :s-smilie:
I have what is quite regularly classed as 'emo boy hair'. I may post a picture later for further input.

Have I mentioned how much I like you all and think you're super-duper cool...? :wink:
Original post by Aek-94
Here's the latest gay marriage video making its way around the web (with 1.2 million views so far), it's quite upsetting. :frown:

Saw this yesterday, it is heartbreaking what he went through, you can see why he wants to speak out, after he was cut out of his partner's life like that.

:frown:
Reply 2150
Original post by Aek-94

:frown:
My hair's just a ****ing mess, It's too thick to do anything with, and grows really really strangely. If I get a haircut, it's good for about 4 days, then is a mess again. Wish I was rich enough to get a haircut twice a week :moon: Although I hate getting my hair cut, so that would be awful.
Original post by seanfromtheblock
My hair's just a ****ing mess, It's too thick to do anything with, and grows really really strangely. If I get a haircut, it's good for about 4 days, then is a mess again. Wish I was rich enough to get a haircut twice a week :moon: Although I hate getting my hair cut, so that would be awful.

Have you considered a proper stylist? I finally found a good one where I live, and he is very creative, he tends to come up with the ideas, and as I trust him, I'm happy for him to have a bit of a play:smile:.
Reply 2153
Why is no one ever helpful?! :angry:
Original post by cpdavis
First exam tomorrow, really calm :biggrin:

:console: I know it might seem odd but could you ask for a bit of a "break" of the relationship? It might help :hugs:

:hugs: Thankyou, I guess it's worth a shot, just don't know how he'll take it...

Original post by Aek-94

I cried. :cry:

Did anyone watch the Obama speech? One step in the right direction.
Original post by The Puppet Master
Did anyone watch the Obama speech? One step in the right direction.

I did and it is definitely. :smile:

It's just a shame it happened on the same day as North Carolina decided to ban any form of recognition of same-sex unions. :frown:
Reply 2156
Original post by Aek-94

It's just a shame it happened on the same day as North Carolina decided to ban any form of recognition of same-sex unions. :frown:

I can't see that surviving the inevitable legal challenge. Prop 8 didn't, this doesn't seem to be much different.
Reply 2157
Not my usual cheery self today, feeling a bit under the weather. Must crack on with coursework though :puke:

Got a job interview as well! It's for a healthcare support worker position and I really want it. Gonna maybe go shopping tomorrow and buy something nice for it.

And omg such good news about the Obama statement!
Reply 2158
Original post by WantCakeGetCake
Have you considered a proper stylist? I finally found a good one where I live, and he is very creative, he tends to come up with the ideas, and as I trust him, I'm happy for him to have a bit of a play:smile:.

I bet you wouldn't mind having a bit of a play with him either :sexface:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191
Soooo I got my mop cut

shorter than I wanted :unimpressed: but I guess it will grow out soon enough

Latest