The Student Room Group

Accounting and Finance applicants for 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by choppyy
for all of you interested in a+f courses for 2012 entry please leave your details in the following format:

username
gcses:
Predicted as grades (and subjects):
Subjects for a2:
Universities likely to apply to:
Extras:

Best of luck to everybody applying this year!

dont do it worst course ever, i do at uni and everyone hates it
Reply 1301
Original post by miss_sexy

Sorry to hear you're not enjoying it. Where are you studying? Can you give more detail as to why you don't like it?
Reply 1302
Original post by miss_sexy

Also which uni are you at? Interested as well to hear the details why you dont like it
Reply 1303
Original post by uxa595
Wow, you still ahven't heard back?
They've even been in ucas extra for a while now and this yr, they didn't have as many applicants as usual. I would call them up and ask.

I got my offer in jan and am predicted AAA and got pretty **** GCSE's

Thanks for the advice about calling up, just rang and she said its positive news and they had made a decision today so obviously she can't say befor ehand but its good news :smile: that makes 5 offers!! :biggrin:
Original post by Sam-8
Anyone heard anything from Warwick recently?? What are people grades and ps like who are still waiting??

I am still waiting for the Warwick decision. Wonder why Warwick takes so long to consider!
Warwick offer!!!! AAA
Reply 1306
Original post by jackychan
I am still waiting for the Warwick decision. Wonder why Warwick takes so long to consider!

Check your track I think they have probably made the last decisions today. Good luck :smile:
Reply 1307
Original post by QwertyG
Did you get the "Minimum of 7 GCSE passes (grades A or B)or equivalent including Mathematics at grade A and English at grade B." at GCSES??

no
Reply 1308
Original post by QwertyG
Did you get the "Minimum of 7 GCSE passes (grades A or B)or equivalent including Mathematics at grade A and English at grade B." at GCSES??

no, only 5
Reply 1309
I am looking to apply here too. I do maths, further maths, art and physics. But warwick said I was at a disadvantage because I don't do a essay subject. I'm predicted A*AAB. How much of a disadvantage do you think I'll be at?
Reply 1310
Anyone filled in or started filling in their student finance for Warwick uni?
It only shows accounting and finance as a 4 yr course but it's obviously not :/

Warwick say select the 4 yr course but say you are leaving in 2015. SFE say it won't work as you can't enter yourself as 3 yrs on a 4 yr course.
WTF?
anyone going to durham for sure?
Reply 1312
Original post by batman530
anyone going to durham for sure?

Yeah Durham Definitely! Firm choice!
Reply 1313
Has everybody decided their firm/insurance yet? I've gone for Newcastle!
Over the moon Got on to the KPMG school leavers at bham...absoutley BUZZING XD
Reply 1315
Original post by Jeeves_90
Over the moon Got on to the KPMG school leavers at bham...absoutley BUZZING XD

Bham with which uni?
Original post by jessal
Yeah Durham Definitely! Firm choice!

Same!! I chose stephenson, which college did u choose?
Firmed Birmingham today! Need to get the AAB now :/
Reply 1318
What's better BA or BSc Accounting and Finance?
ohvalentine
GCSEs: A*AAAAABBC
AS grades (and subjects): Philosophy(D) English Language(A) Religious Studies (C) General Studies (C)
Subjects for A2: Religious Studies, English Language, General Studies, Extended Project
Universities applied to: Nottingham Trent, Plymouth (firm), DeMontford, Lancaster, Lincoln (insurance)

Quick Reply