The Student Room Group

Maths exam edexcel june 2012 year 11 gcse- HELP NEEDED!

hey guys im doing both exams in the modular style from edexcel (the non calulator and the calculator papers) and i need some help is there any key topics which will come up? also i struggle in the calculator paper most. what topics come up most in them? (last mock i got 17 in the calculator and 70 in the non calculator) as yhu can see its this paper dropping my mark considerably >< any help would be greatly appreciated. once again thanks
Reply 1
Original post by stebowen
hey guys im doing both exams in the modular style from edexcel (the non calulator and the calculator papers) and i need some help is there any key topics which will come up? also i struggle in the calculator paper most. what topics come up most in them? (last mock i got 17 in the calculator and 70 in the non calculator) as yhu can see its this paper dropping my mark considerably >< any help would be greatly appreciated. once again thanks

Are you sure you are doing modular and not linear ?
Are you doing foundation or higher tier exams?
What did you get wrong in the first three quarters of questions in your mocks.... ? Revise those topics, there is a high probability that they will come up again.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Heya im definatly doing the modular and im doing the higher tier aha, and i dont have the paper on me atm but all i know is it was the latestest specimen paper from them, its the hardrst paper me or my maths teacher had seen for gcse so im not entirly sure

Quick Reply

Latest