The Student Room Group

Caffine pills

So I've started my A2 exams and I have been looking into Caffine pills. I know that coffee can help my study but when im out its hard to make one like during my free study periods.

So I'm wondering does anyone have an links to good caffine pills? After all there are alot of fake/sugar pills out there. Also looking for good prices. A link and how they worked for you would be great :smile:

Sorry if there is any bad grammar, writing this with my phone.
Pro_Plus_48__67587_zoom.PNG

Available from all good supermarkets. The 48 pack is normally much better value than the 24 pack
Reply 2
Forget ProPlus, that stuff is weak sauce. Grab yourself some 'supplement' grade pills.

http://www.bodybuildingwarehouse.co.uk/bodybuilding-warehouse-caffeine-100-tabs

These are the sort of things I take when I need to be pepped up.
Reply 3
Thanks Steevee, I will probably go with these and I know BBWarehouse dont use just a load of fillers. Also at a good price
Reply 4
I buy energy drinks, taking pills means you have to have a source of water/drink nearby (unless you take em dry). Also, energy drinks contain taurine (make the caffeine more effective) and B-vitamins (obtain more energy from the food you're eating). I THINK caffeine pills don't contain those.

Do some research into it! You might find something you prefer, everybody's different.
Boots do an own brand version of Pro Plus, which is pharmacologically identical. I think it's called Energy Plus, and it is noticeably cheaper.
Reply 6
Original post by fermium3
I buy energy drinks, taking pills means you have to have a source of water/drink nearby (unless you take em dry). Also, energy drinks contain taurine (make the caffeine more effective) and B-vitamins (obtain more energy from the food you're eating). I THINK caffeine pills don't contain those.

Do some research into it! You might find something you prefer, everybody's different.

Yes I know this. I participate in Bodybuilding so I always carry around water with me and I do monitor my nutrition/vitamin intake. :smile: Healthy body, healthy mind.
Reply 7
Original post by CXDK
Yes I know this. I participate in Bodybuilding so I always carry around water with me and I do monitor my nutrition/vitamin intake. :smile: Healthy body, healthy mind.

Nice, I think caffeine pills are for you then! Browse Boots and look at some online customer reviews, then once you have selected what 'model', find the cheapest place that sells it online! sorted.

Quick Reply

Latest