The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Drugs- Your Experiences?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by Captain Haddock
Relatively rare. As in, basically any powder you buy is gonna have some manner of contaminant in it, whereas if you pick up some blotter, and it actually is LSD (and it the majority of times it will be, even if it's some 40ug weak crap), then you can be pretty sure there's not gonna be much else on that tab. I mean, not much else will even fit on the thing. If you're smart and vaguely up to date on the scene, it's very easy to avoid fake acid.

Yeah I don't disagree with what you're saying vs powders. But I think a reasonable percentage of acid tabs are fakes, even if they aren't cut when they are real. The main bone of contention was tards who say stupid things like "I don't touch synthetics." It's even worse when they actually do...
Original post by Dolly786
Why should the NHS waste their money on saving people like u.
Your signing a death warrant when u take drugs, is that why people take them? It's a temp fix, wouldn't it be better if u lot jumped under a train. ?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Do you drink alcohol take caffeine or any over the counter medicines? i.e paracetamol, aspirin?
Smoke weed now and then with friends, usually only a summer thing though when its warm. Did mandy once and sex has never been the same since.
Original post by Elipsis
Yeah I don't disagree with what you're saying vs powders. But I think a reasonable percentage of acid tabs are fakes, even if they aren't cut when they are real. The main bone of contention was tards who say stupid things like "I don't touch synthetics." It's even worse when they actually do...

Yeah, true. Which is why the safest way to get acid these days in from the online scene since there's so much pressure on the vendors to deliver the real deal. Even the slightest hint of a scam can be the end of a vendor's career. And I agree with what you're saying about synthetics too. I mean, cyanide is natural and MDMA is synthetic, but I know which I'd rather put in my body.
Only losers take drugs.

All drugs should be legal, but normal, successful people with goals don't take them, ever.
Original post by Elipsis

I said EXACTLY what you just agreed with. You're one cheeky **** mate I swear.
Original post by namithailoveyou
Only losers take drugs.

All drugs should be legal, but normal, successful people with goals don't take them, ever.

Except like, all those ones who do.
Reply 147
Original post by Aisha~~
I said EXACTLY what you just agreed with. You're one cheeky **** mate I swear.

You twisted around your initial ****e argument that you don't touch synthetics in the same breath that you said you take acid in to one where you said you don't touch drugs with questionable purity... which is something totally different, and something which you also had no clue about either lol. You smoke weed and for ages there was a lot of weed that had glass sprayed on it. So you really have no idea what you're talking about.
Most synthetic drug on the planet? That seems unlikely seeing as it's only considered semi-synthetic. Also the 'if it's bitter it's a spitter' rule is rubbish. Most printed blotters taste bitter because they're covered in ink. Contaminated LSD is relatively rare.

The only reason blotter would be bitter is that DO series hallucinogens such as DOB, DOC and DOI are used, instead of LSD, which does occasionally happen and these DO chemicals do have a bitter taste and are similar to LSD in their effects.

The ink has nothing to do with the taste.
Original post by Elipsis
You twisted around your initial ****e argument that you don't touch synthetics in the same breath that you said you take acid in to one where you said you don't touch drugs with questionable purity... which is something totally different, and something which you also had no clue about either lol. You smoke weed and for ages there was a lot of weed that had glass sprayed on it. So you really have no idea what you're talking about.

You jump to a hell of a lot of confusions.

I've never smoked weed that hasn't been grown by personal friends (bar a few weeks spent in Holland), for personal use. Most of the reason why I smoke so infrequently - we only have a few plants here and there.

Hostile little ****
Reply 150
Original post by Aisha~~
You jump to a hell of a lot of confusions.

I've never smoked weed that hasn't been grown by personal friends (bar a few weeks spent in Holland), for personal use. Most of the reason why I smoke so infrequently - we only have a few plants here and there.

Hostile little ****

Jump to a hell of a lot of confusions? Bloody hell, you are doing a good job of advertising how good drugs are for the brain! You don't know who synthed your acid by any chance do you :dunce:
Original post by Nickini

How on earth can you claim to know there are only "1 or 2 labs in the entire world" making acid? :confused: If that were true surely it wouldn't be as readily available, or as cheap? Granted, I doubt it's in production to the scale of drugs such as cocaine, methamphetamine or MDMA but still.

There are probably no more than 10, to be honest. You need at least a degree in chemistry to synthesize and many of the substances used in its production are difficult to acquire and/or are controlled/outlawed. But when you're producing you can make millions of hits

In early 2000s a man name William Pickard was busted in the largest LSD bust in history and the DEA believe 90% of the world's LSD production was made by this one man.... google it.
Except like, all those ones who do.

They're still losers.
Reply 153
I've only done 3 drugs; Weed, Poppers and Mephadrone (Not Meth)

Poppers where boring, picked them up at a festival to see what they were like.
Weed never did much for me really. As I started to generally smoke a bit more It would have a nice calming affect but nothing more.

Now Mephadrone. I did this when it was still legal and it was pretty good. It gave you a very nice buzz, and didn't ever make me feel ill or like there was something wrong. The comedown was just that you would become a bit more quiet than you had been (as most people I met who had it along with me would just generally have the buzz and talk a lot more than usual)

In general I don't do drugs just because I can't easily get a hold of them and I don't socialize too much so i'd end up just doing them myself and that would be pretty pointless.
i think i overdosed on AMT (i thought it was AMT but it could have been anything) on saturday night, took about 80mg, started feeling sick, awful headache that felt like my brain was being attacked by hot needles (which lasted about 20 hours, my head still hurts a bit but is loads better), left the party early (about 11pm, would have stayed till 5am ish if i was ok)

worst night of my life. i now hate all drugs, and will never take ANYTHING ever again. im not even drinking coffee anymore. i really thought i was going to die on saturday.

to make matters worse i was having a horrific trip, luckily my boyfriend stayed up with me and kept my mind off things but he played the worst joke on me ever, for something to do we did a system update on my mac, and as it was re-setting he turned over (we were in bed) a few seconds later he turned back and said 'what are you doing you have been talking to yourself for an hour' at first i didnt believe him, but then reality just dissipated and i really thought i had just sat there and let my mac overheat and shut down. im still not really sure it was a joke :frown: it really was the worst feeling ever.

only positive thing, the patterns were pretty cool.
Original post by Elipsis
Jump to a hell of a lot of confusions? Bloody hell, you are doing a good job of advertising how good drugs are for the brain! You don't know who synthed your acid by any chance do you :dunce:

Down to the level of arguing over typos. Good work.

Of course not. But as mentioned the chances of getting trash are much lower, so long as you're careful.
Reply 156
Original post by Aisha~~
Down to the level of arguing over typos. Good work.

Of course not. But as mentioned the chances of getting trash are much lower, so long as you're careful.

So don't talk pure crap about how you don't touch synthetics... just retract the initial bs statement, that's all I care about yet you're still trying in vain to defend it. It's funny, but you don't even see how stupid it makes you look. That wasn't a typo either, you had to completely write the wrong word haha.
Original post by spazman21
The only reason blotter would be bitter is that DO series hallucinogens such as DOB, DOC and DOI are used, instead of LSD, which does occasionally happen and these DO chemicals do have a bitter taste and are similar to LSD in their effects.

The ink has nothing to do with the taste.

That makes no sense. If you're ingesting a bit of paper laced with a tasteless, odourless chemical on it then you're sure as hell gonna taste whatever else is on that paper, and it just so happens that ink can taste bitter and metallic. It's just common sense. I can personally guarantee there are plenty of clean, legit blotters out there that have a taste.

Bottom line is there is no reason why a piece of paper covered in ink will not have a taste.
Original post by namithailoveyou
They're still losers.

Maybe you can go visit them in their mansions and high rise apartments and tell them that.

I'm sure your opinion will be greatly valued.
Maybe you can go visit them in their mansions and high rise apartments and tell them that.

I'm sure your opinion will be greatly valued.

lol.. I'm entitled to my opinion. Anybody who needs to pollute their bodies for "fun" is a loser.

Latest