The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'll choose to ignore the 'da ladeez' comment.

It's all about the face. Everyone has their preferences but I'm a big fan of pretty boys - Michael Owen :love:
Teeth for me, got to have good teeth, a smile smile too, so generally the whole mouth area has gotta look good....oh and big muscly arms =D
A good looking face and nice hair are the most important things (preferably long hair! :biggrin:). When it comes to the body, if he also has a nice back, broad shoulders (but not too broad) and a somewhat toned chest and abdomen (but not muscley) then I'd be very happy. I also like tall guys.
Reply 4
face and hair do it for me,of course personality aswell , id say the body type just average,not to thin not to big.
Reply 5
no long nails n no long hair n not too much facial hair! i like hands for some reason! i know thats wierd!! and a nice smile!
differen people find different things attractive, but the general things that make a male (and female) face attractive can be found here:

http://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakultaeten/phil_Fak_II/Psychologie/Psy_II/beautycheck/english/prototypen/prototypen.htm
Tallness is very attractive, got to be taller than me at least(not difficult) also like a nice, intelligent face, well fitting trousers and a Beatles hair-cut .
Reply 8
The first thing i look at (not that you can really miss it) is height!! For some reason i find short guys really unatractive!! Minimum height = 5 foot 8 (1 inch taller than me)!!

xxxx
Reply 9
xcathyx
The first thing i look at (not that you can really miss it) is height!! For some reason i find short guys really unatractive!! Minimum height = 5 foot 8 (1 inch taller than me)!!

xxxx

ah see for me I'm 5ft 10 so they should really be at least 6 foot. Ideally, a guy would be 6ft 3... perrrrrrrrfect height for me :smile:
Reply 10
I always look at a blokes hands, I like wide, manly hands. I also quite like a bloke to have a hairy chest but I'm not too fussy about that. I also have a huge thing for muscles, not like body builder style but I don't like weedy looking blokes. Also obviously they have to be tall and generally great looking and I really like a bit of stubble, the manly looking thing again. Nice teeth also a must and finally size really does matter.
Reply 11
RogueTrader
differen people find different things attractive, but the general things that make a male (and female) face attractive can be found here:

http://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakultaeten/phil_Fak_II/Psychologie/Psy_II/beautycheck/english/prototypen/prototypen.htm

lol, that page is so depressing,

nope, nope, nope, nope, repeat till end.... lol :biggrin:
LostRiot
lol, that page is so depressing,

nope, nope, nope, nope, repeat till end.... lol :biggrin:

haha, to be honest though, that is an example of a perfect face formed from hundreds of faces. No one in the world is that perfect looking.
No huge muscles or shaven heads. Taller than me.
squirly
ah see for me I'm 5ft 10 so they should really be at least 6 foot. Ideally, a guy would be 6ft 3... perrrrrrrrfect height for me :smile:

good choice! :wink:
big beautiful eyes. And smoochie lips. And long tousled hair :smile:
Reply 16
i like a nice smile defo! smiley people r great! like dark features-dark hair and stubble! clean fingernails and teeth, average body size!
Reply 17
i have to say i have a soft spot for gorgeous blue eyes :redface: , usually tall and with nice arms , i don't know why, I just like a man to have nice arms and shoulders
I find guys who have 'warm' brown eyes & a cheeky smile, attractive. The cheeky smile can be an indicator of a good sense of humour, which is def important. :smile:
Reply 19
226 Case
I there, i'm new. 15/male/from glasgow. Well, the thread about the most attractive physical qualities in a woman seems to be stirring uyp interest so why not make the same for da ladeez!
Im a guy BTW so i wont comment:biggrin:

If you have a scottish that alone makes you attractive in my eyes, i ****ing adore that accent.

physical features...big shoulders, small waist. BUT its all about the abs really, they have to toned, very toned, a small snail trail is a bonus. I like big strong arms but I hate exceptionally muscly. I like a strong jawline. Big hands. Then comes style, i like the jeans plain tshirt doesn't give too much of a damn look. Curly hair is HOT. I like guys with glasses too, I don't know why, I just find it sexy. I hate guys with tiny little girly noses. I like strong features

On the other hand, if a guy gets in just right, the skinny, feminine guy can be pretty hot too....but i guess thats more attitude.