The Student Room Group

Higher Resources

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Hello, does anyone know where I can find Higher Human Biology past papers other than the ones on the SQA website, would be much appreciated.
Don't know where you'd get them for free, unless you have relatives who did Human Bio, but try places like ebay or amazon where you might get old ones for a decent price :smile:
Can get them from the BrightRed Publishing website.
Aww I just deleted loads of old hb papers off my comp lol try places like amazon
Hi there,

Has anyone got the full working for a complete multiple choice part of a Maths Past Paper that's within the big SQA Red Past Paper Book.

It just really helps my studying if I can see exactly how you're meant to get to a certain answer! It doesn't matter if it's 2008, 2009, or 2010!

If anyone does have full working for the multiple choice part of a paper, and it's fully correct, could you please scan it or email me it or something as I'd be desperate to see it!

Many thanks
Hi there

I use the invergordon academy website it has full working for both papers from 2005 onwards i think

http://www.invergordonacademy.org.uk/maths-documents.asp
Cheers Christopher, that's PERFECT!!!!! You may have just saved me!!!! Thanks again!
Hey does anyone know where i could get answers to the 2011 Higher Music paper ? mandatory xxx
Original post by Lyndsay Murray
Hey does anyone know where i could get answers to the 2011 Higher Music paper ? mandatory xxx

Bit early, isn't it? :tongue:
2002 higher economics marking instructions anyone?
Reply 110
Original post by Lyndsay Murray

http://www.sqa.org.uk/pastpapers/papers/instructions/2011/mi_H_Music_all_2011.pdf

not 100% sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know where I could find the grade boundaries for the 2002 higher maths exam? Thanks
Reply 112
Original post by _expectations

not 100% sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know where i could find the grade boundaries for the 2002 higher maths exam? Thanks

2002 :

A - 74% b - 60% c - 46%
thank you very much
Reply 114
Does anyone have worked solutions to higher physics! I bet no one! Been looking for ages. How am i supposed to know how to get the answer of a multilple choice questions i get wrong? Maths is soo much more prepared than Higher Physics. I thought over the years that someone out there would have prepared worked oslutions for higher physics past papers ( INCLUDING MULTILPE CHOICE.) Anyone?
Reply 115
Original post by christopherp42
Hi there

I use the invergordon academy website it has full working for both papers from 2005 onwards i think

http://www.invergordonacademy.org.uk/maths-documents.asp

Have you got one for higher physics. Worked solutions for Both multiple choice questions and questions after that.
Hi, a fellow inmate suggested I post these here. They are Q&A to recent Higher Maths exams in Word format. Please feel free to edit these in any way you like as but it would be nice if you acknowledge the source.

Each question is followed by my answer in a box. Students can cover up the page with a sheet of paper and slide it down revealing the answers. One of my students recently complained he was too tempted to peek at the answers in this layout :rolleyes:, so for the 2012 papers I've put the answers in the traditional place at the back.

Em, I've just noticed you can only upload 10 files at a time so see next post for 2012.
See above post.

EDIT: 2012 paper 1 q20) option A should be 2 not 3.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending