The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CB5
which user are you normally? how long you been training? how old are you etc?

is your diet in check?

I\'ve been training for 2 years, I\'m 22, and my diet is good. I just think people make it too much of a thing, when really it\'s not that big a deal, but I was wondering what everybody else thought.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1021
Original post by WinterIsComing
I\'ve been training for 2 years, I\'m 22, and my diet is good. I just think people make it too much of a thing, when really it\'s not that big a deal, but I was wondering what everybody else thought.

well 22 people say may still be a bit early, and if you have been training for 2 years you still have lots of easy enough gains to get naturally. There's loads of info out there for you, hit the steriods forum or someting.

How many cals you eating a day? P/c/f?
Original post by CB5
well 22 people say may still be a bit early, and if you have been training for 2 years you still have lots of easy enough gains to get naturally. There\'s loads of info out there for you, hit the steriods forum or someting.

How many cals you eating a day? P/c/f?

Yeah of course but if my main goal is to gain mass as quickly as possible, then why wait until I reach my \"natural\" peak. That could take years. I guess I just think that although obviously it\'s good to be sensible, people do take it a bit far sometimes and act as if juicing before you\'ve been training for years on end will result in the end of the world or something.

I\'m 84kg at about 10% bf, taking in 3100cals a day at between 40/40/20 and 40/45/15 (more carbs on workout days).
Reply 1023
Yeah of course but if my main goal is to gain mass as quickly as possible, then why wait until I reach my \"natural\" peak. That could take years. I guess I just think that although obviously it\'s good to be sensible, people do take it a bit far sometimes and act as if juicing before you\'ve been training for years on end will result in the end of the world or something.

I\'m 84kg at about 10% bf, taking in 3100cals a day at between 40/40/20 and 40/45/15 (more carbs on workout days).

pics nao

Yeah do whatever you want man, it's your body.
Reply 1024
Original post by FluxD

exactly man
If you want to take anything, take it lol.

Who cares what others may think? As long as it's sensible in that you won't kill yourself etc. Some don't want to wait till they are 30 years old to have their perfect physique which is very understandable.
Reply 1026

Hdrol is fail.

I ran injectables stacked with oral roids at 20, absolutely nothing bad happened to my body at all. The one thing to give me sides was Mdrol from prolactin spikes, but that has cleared up now.

If you are going to run anything run clean test only for first cycle because orals have more sides than running a pure test ester. The gains are amazing, and you will probably get comments from people about how you are putting on weight so fast, but just shrug it off and admire your gains in size and strength.
Reply 1027
Flux what should I take in a PCT if I'm worried about hair loss?
Reply 1028
Don't know too much about that, my hair is thick as **** and I never shed a single hair on cycle. But I think procepia (finasteride) is used to block the influence of dihydro-testosterone on hair follicles.

If you are thinning already and worried about your hair, it is probably good to avoid highly androgenic roids (those that have high influence on androgen receptors), and stick to anabolic. Most over lap, test is 1:1 ratio, but some like deca are mostly anabolic with little androgenic effect.

Basically if you are genetically predisposed to balding, roids will accelerate that. Look at pros, they are all either totally bald or still have a full head of hair, virtually no inbetweens.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1029
I'm not predisposed to it at all, got good thick hair, even my grandad has a full head of hair, but just incase lol no point in increasing any latent risk, I wouldn't wanna lose hair for anything
Original post by FluxD
Hdrol is fail.

I ran injectables stacked with oral roids at 20, absolutely nothing bad happened to my body at all. The one thing to give me sides was Mdrol from prolactin spikes, but that has cleared up now.

If you are going to run anything run clean test only for first cycle because orals have more sides than running a pure test ester. The gains are amazing, and you will probably get comments from people about how you are putting on weight so fast, but just shrug it off and admire your gains in size and strength.

What's your training capacity like when on injectables? Can you load your body twice as much as conventionally or more?
Reply 1031
Original post by Break To Build
What's your training capacity like when on injectables? Can you load your body twice as much as conventionally or more?

You literally don't get tired during training. Like you can handle insane volume without sacrificng weight easily.

It is a pretty abrupt feeling, 2-3 weeks in you will have put on weight and water, appetite and libido will be up but nothing sudden. Then around 3 weeks in you go to the gym one day and everything feels light. I wouldn't describe it as an onset, one day you rock up and boom.

It is one of the best feelings :biggrin:.

I am staying clear for a while, but there are people in my gym who have obviously started because they look way bigger and are training much harder than usual and pushing themselves. I sit there and I'm like, "I know that feel bro :frown:."
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by FluxD
You literally don't get tired during training. Like you can handle insane volume without sacrificng weight easily.

It is a pretty abrupt feeling, 2-3 weeks in you will have put on weight and water, appetite and libido will be up but nothing sudden. Then around 3 weeks in you go to the gym one day and everything feels light. I wouldn't describe it as an onset, one day you rock up and boom.

I am staying clear for a while, but there are people in my gym who have obviously started because they look way bigger and are training much harder than usual and pushing themselves. I sit there and I'm like, "I know that feel bro :frown:."

It's weird reading it, even at my level, and thinking: I WANT TO DO THIS.

But it's very early to be resorting to that kind of thing.
Reply 1033
It's weird reading it, even at my level, and thinking: I WANT TO DO THIS.

But it's very early to be resorting to that kind of thing.

Yeah brah, I really enjoy being on cycle. Waking up every day guaranteed to be heavier and stronger makes you feel so epic. I actually enjoy the psychological alphaness they give you and general feel good aura and confidence you have on cycle is unreal. Your tolerence to frustration does decrease and you can get angry easily, but not over the top stereotypical roid rage (Although I did get pretty angry a few times :biggrin:).

During PCT you might get a low because being 'on' feels so good compared to being natty, but it doesn't take long to adjust to baseline again if you do everything right.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1034
Original post by FluxD

Why have you decided to take a break? Also got any sites that you recommend for me to read up on?
Reply 1035
Original post by GQ.
Why have you decided to take a break? Also got any sites that you recommend for me to read up on?

Dunno, I went pretty hard on my body during uni not just on them but when not on cycle smoking, drinking, drugs. I don't even drink much anymore and I feel a million times better.

Don't get me wrong I never really had bad sides from gear or feel bad at all on cycle, but I just want to stop treating my body like a chemistry experiment for a while and focus on working etc. while working out naturally.

Look at Zyzz for instance. Although he would have ran way more cycles than me at higher doses, mixing clen with MDMA, coke and whatever; one **** up and you are gone forever.

Probs will run again eventually but no plans to.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by GQ.

I have no respect for Katy Perry but Sandra Bullock and Scarlett I would do terrible things to. Your sig always makes me smile.

Original post by FluxD
Yeah brah, I really enjoy being on cycle. Waking up every day guaranteed to be heavier and stronger makes you feel so epic. I actually enjoy the psychological alphaness they give you and general feel good aura and confidence you have on cycle is unreal. Your tolerence to frustration does decrease and you can get angry easily, but not over the top stereotypical roid rage (Although I did get pretty angry a few times :biggrin:).

During PCT you might get a low because being 'on' feels so good compared to being natty, but it doesn't take long to adjust to baseline again if you do everything right.

It's something I'm considering running in the summer if I have the money, I don't think I'd want to do it while at uni since my tolerance with frustration is lowered around deadline time enough as it is. Depends on cost and how safe I feel with it and PCT.
Reply 1037
I have no respect for Katy Perry but Sandra Bullock and Scarlett I would do terrible things to. Your sig always makes me smile.

It's something I'm considering running in the summer if I have the money, I don't think I'd want to do it while at uni since my tolerance with frustration is lowered around deadline time enough as it is. Depends on cost and how safe I feel with it and PCT.

Summer is a good time to run because you can focus entirely on eating and lifting plus you tend not to party as much as term time. When you go back to uni after the vacation you will shock and awe people mind haha.
Original post by FluxD
Summer is a good time to run because you can focus entirely on eating and lifting plus you tend not to party as much as term time. When you go back to uni after the vacation you will shock and awe people mind haha.

what kind of strength and size gains did you get from your first cycle exactly?
Reply 1039
Original post by MrBenchPress
what kind of strength and size gains did you get from your first cycle exactly?

Can't remember exactly, but with sustanon + dbol, 10 weeks (500mg sus/week, 30mg dbol/day for first 4 weeks) I put on roughly 20lb while staying pretty lean. Did experience some water bloat, was noticable in my face in pictures fat cheeks/jaw when I smiled haha. So I took some nolva until bloat went away.
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest