The Student Room Group

In 10 years time...I see myself....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Cruising in my Ferrari Italia 485 with my girl on my lap, somewhere beautiful.
If all goes well, hopefully in Specialty Training, doing who knows what :tongue:

Knowing me, all will not go well, so I may well be stuck somewhere else.
Original post by Luffy.
What I want is to immigrate a nice country and have a great job and live happily but it wont happen the way I want right. I cant even pass in one A level subject so how can it is possible, if hard work makes anything possible than it should work for me because I work super hard.

Work smart, not hard, sir.

If you're working so hard and still not getting good results on your A-levels..

you need to change your learning habits, try looking up Scott H Young's 'Learn More, Study Less..' got me from UUU > AAA.
Reply 83
Original post by Spontogical

you need to change your learning habits, try looking up Scott H Young's 'Learn More, Study Less..' got me from UUU > AAA.

Really? how would you mind sharing what you did to get from UUU to AAA :P
Original post by MUN123
Really? how would you mind sharing what you did to get from UUU to AAA :P

Basically from learning the ideas in that book and practicing those techniques for a while till I got used it.

Everyone who uses holistic learning naturally, uses the majority of those techniques in some way or form. Especially the feynman technique..

phwoar :coma:
having a stable job, thinking about getting married.
Reply 86
Hopefully I'll be a person who has travelled plenty and knows many languages. I also hope that I'll be better at writing.
Reply 87

How to work smart?
I work so hard, no one can imagine how hard I work and never got anything more than 5 out of 100.
What is (Scott H Young's 'Learn More, Study Less..')?
Original post by Luffy.
How to work smart?
I work so hard, no one can imagine how hard I work and never got anything more than 5 out of 100.
What is (Scott H Young's 'Learn More, Study Less..')?

lol 5/100 you're over-exaggerating

It's a book that shows you how he learns.

He's currently doing a 4-year MIT Calculus degree in 12 months.
Reply 89
lol 5/100 you're over-exaggerating

It's a book that shows you how he learns.

He's currently doing a 4-year MIT Calculus degree in 12 months.

No I am not over-exaggerating, I never got anything more than 5/100 in any one of my A level exams.
Where can I get that book?
He is a super genius.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Luffy.
No I am not over-exaggerating, I never got anything more than 5/100 in any one of my A level exam.
Where can I get that book?
He is a super genius.

http://scotthyoung.com > go to books and you'll see it there.

there is a download somewhere on the internet but i dont advise it unless you're a pirate.

As for where I see myself in 10 years. I see myself as being King of the Pirates.
Reply 91
http://scotthyoung.com > go to books and you'll see it there.

there is a download somewhere on the internet but i dont advise it unless you're a pirate.

As for where I see myself in 10 years. I see myself as being King of the Pirates.

Thanks
I am a pirate but a dumb one
You have to fight me for that position.
Reply 92
Being completely wrong about how Id imagined myself 10 years ago
I hope that I've got a job I love working in a big pharmaceutical company (either here or abroad, although the latter would be nice) as a medicinal chemist designing and developing new drugs and trying to find the cure for something.

I'd also love to have my own home, be married to a lovely guy and settled down, potentially with a child on the way. Ideally, I wish that my family and friends are in good health and that my grandparents will still be alive and well. :biggrin: I'd love for them to see me get married and meet their potential great-grandchildren! :love:
Reply 94
Hopefully in a good job that I enjoy. I do plan on leaving this country by then.
Being the most powerful dark wizard the world has ever seen.
Reply 96
Hopefully I'll be near to completing medicine.. (if I get in)
In an ideal world i'll be working in a village primary school, married to the boy i'm dating now and living in a nice house :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 98
...in a mirror :colone:
Princess of Gallefrey! Or married with children... shudder at the thought of childbirth!

Quick Reply