Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster Applicants Thread 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by kattttes
In the same position as you! It's so frustrating! My mentor at school in fact rang them up to chase it up and they said my application is still under a category 'in progress' and they are still giving interviews out for the next month! So who knoooows haha

I got an invitation for Film and TV Production! :biggrin: Wasn't expecting that at all at this point. 28th March at 16.20

I guess you were right after all :smile:

How about you? Any luck?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 161
Original post by Mati1
Yup. Conditional. I think I was even at the same interview as you but not sure.

Hey, really? I have brown/red hair with glasses lol was wearing a black jacket
u? lol
I applied for History and have put it as my firm :smile: Anyone else done the same? :smile:
Reply 163
Hey
Recieved my conditional from Westminster Uni, for Business Management and have firmed it :smile:
Anyone else planning on taking this course, or firmed it too? :smile:
Reply 164
I'm currently sat in Harrow campus waiting on my one 2 one interview. After the tour and more details about my course, media, I know for sure if I'm offered a place I'll firm it. Very impressed and would be excited to come here!
Reply 165
Original post by rosebud_7
Hey
Recieved my conditional from Westminster Uni, for Business Management and have firmed it :smile:

Yeah, I accepted the offer, but for business management with marketing, at marylebone campus, right?
just wandering, have you done the accommodation stuff? , becuase I thought they were moving the halls to wembley, not sure though
Reply 166
Anyone thinking about forming a flatshare????
Reply 167
Original post by RacheyTV
Hey, really? I have brown/red hair with glasses lol was wearing a black jacket
u? lol

No, it must have been a different date. You kind of remember when you're one of a group of just three. :smile:
Reply 168
Original post by rosebud_7
Hey

I have received an offer, but I can't decide whether to firm it or insure it. What influenced your decision?
Reply 169
I firmed Ba Hons contemporary media practise today :woo:
Reply 170
I've firmed Psychology at Westminister ! :biggrin:
Reply 171
I accepted my unconditional offer from westminster for business with tourism .. Bring on September! :biggrin:
Original post by ddorie
Anyone thinking about forming a flatshare????

Hello! Mind if I inbox you? Which course are you hoping to do?
Reply 173
Original post by brontosaurus
Hello! Mind if I inbox you? Which course are you hoping to do?

I'll do BA Marketing Communication, I got unconditional and I've firmed it, so it'S for sure. Of course I don't mind :smile:
Reply 174
Original post by pixelweb
Just got my offer through! I need a BBC for English Language and Linguistics!! :biggrin:

I got so excited when i saw this. I don't know why. haha I got my offer for English Language and Linguistics as well. :smile:

I applied to Linguistics and Creative writing but i am going to cancel it since my first priority was English language and Linguistics.

Are you going to accept it?
I am also applying for the scholarship. What about you?
Reply 175
Original post by ddorie
I don't know who you are or why you write such things, but FACT: you just registered to the site today and the only 2 posts made by you are the same text about how bad Westminster is...not suspicious at all... -.-

Spoken like a true marketing troll. Insead of making childish personal attacks on TSR contributors why not address the issues that are being raised about the drug dealing and the low standards. Do you have any information on this or are you just going to do playground name-calling.
Reply 176
Original post by scazaman
Spoken like a true marketing troll. Insead of making childish personal attacks on TSR contributors why not address the issues that are being raised about the drug dealing and the low standards. Do you have any information on this or are you just going to do playground name-calling.

oh, another one (with the same post history haha)...it was just a short comment, if you think it's a big deal or some kind of personal attack than this says it all about you...but I'm not going to take part in stupid forum fights like this so just chill...
Reply 177
Original post by Moyosola
I have received an offer, but I can't decide whether to firm it or insure it. What influenced your decision?

Well I love London and their are so many opportunities available, and when i went to the open day everyone was so friendly and the environment was really nice. It just felt the one for me. My insurance choice is Edinburgh Napier, and is 6/8hours away from me where as Westminster only 3 hours so suits me in terms of travelling home too. What are your other options?
Good luck on the decision! :smile:
Reply 178
Original post by jordan9
Yeah, I accepted the offer, but for business management with marketing, at marylebone campus, right?
just wandering, have you done the accommodation stuff? , becuase I thought they were moving the halls to wembley, not sure though

Yeah at the Marylebone campus :smile:
No not yet, the application is meant to be on the website from early april it's april 3rd now and its still not on the site :s Yeah all undergraduates go into wembley accomodation, it looks really good though, bit pricey but it's only two stops from baker st, where marylebone is (on the tube)
Stump up the cash, do an essay and an interview, get the A* and you're in.

Quick Reply