The Student Room Group

Look at what I have to put up with in my town :L

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
That was ard
Reply 41
Original post by SubAtomic
LOL don't worry about it! I feel ashamed to be in the same country as a lot of our inhabitants:smile:

It was filmed right around the corner from my friends house :') she saw it today and stumbled across them when they were filming :') I wish I was there
Hahaha oh my, "cos I aint scared 2 face ya, becuz I'll jus waist ya" That was quite possibly the least embarrassing thing they said as well, I feel for you

This is what I have to put up with, ladies and gentleman, I bring you the youth of my town, enjoy....

Reply 43
putain de bordell de dieu ...

reminds me of this pillock from my college who made this, disgrace to the area.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg3Uo-I3ZcA&feature=plcp&context=C41928d7VDvjVQa1PpcFOefv5aT5xRlq-Wro5kPTOLgJRXbaWHv1M%3D
Reply 44
Original post by arnoob
I'm from Crewe is there any possibility that we know each other?

probs not :L I am not very sociable and only go out on friday and saturday nights to the pub :L
Original post by JordanS94
probs not :L I am not very sociable and only go out on friday and saturday nights to the pub :L

Oh right was just wondering xD
Original post by medicinemm
And people wonder why I applied to Aberdeen... :colondollar:
Somehow I don't think I'll miss Crewe too much.

pffft...you think crew is bad

Making love to sheep is normal up there and every 2nd friday they have "english basturts day" led by Hamish Husband and Alex Salmond where anyone with an English accent is punches in the face and made to watch braveheart.
Reply 47
lmao was this a dare, they cant be serious, i feel sorry for the the thugs in crewe these guys are a disgrace to the nation
Original post by medicinemm
And people wonder why I applied to Aberdeen... :colondollar:
Somehow I don't think I'll miss Crewe too much.

pffft...you think crew is bad

Making love to sheep is normal up there and every 2nd friday they have "english basturts day" led by Hamish Husband and Alex Salmond where anyone with an English accent is punches in the face, made to watch braveheart and have Flower of Scotland played at full volume for 6 hours.

Quick Reply

Latest