The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Met Applications 2012

Hello people.

Just kicking this thread off, as one doesn't appear to exist.

Put down what you want to study, and where you want to live :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey looking to do sport and exercise science at Leeds Met on the Headingley campus.. not had a reply yet though so haven't looked at accommodation but i went to the open day and saw Kirkstead Brewery and the Carnegie halls. Probably put Leeds Met down as my insurance if i get an offer. Have you heard anything?
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Sociology and I honestly don't have a clue :biggrin:
Reply 3
Applied for Physical Education. Hopefully live at Carnegie Village (prices pending) if not Kirkstead Brewery.

Sent my UCAS appl off today :smile:
Reply 4
Sports Performance Foundation degree has been withdrawn for 2012:frown: :frown:
Reply 5
Hello all, hoping to do Computer Forensics at Headingley - with accommodation at the brewery :smile:
Reply 6
Spanish and Italian on Headingly and would have to be the brewery!
Reply 7
Events management, but hoping to get in opal!
How many others will be studying in headingly but want to be in opal acomodation, getting a bit worried ill b traveling on my own!!!
Reply 8
hiya :smile: im applying for adult nursing and hoping to live in opal.
Reply 9
Original post by Heidiann
Events management, but hoping to get in opal!
How many others will be studying in headingly but want to be in opal acomodation, getting a bit worried ill b traveling on my own!!!

Hiya :smile: i know quite a few people that live in opal and the tannery who travel to headingley. theres a direct bus from the accomodation :smile:
Reply 10
Im applying for Architecture, havent heard anything yet except for the email telling me they've recieved my application and that they will make a decision by the start of December! Anyone planning on studying Architecture too?
Reply 11
Original post by Akanns
Im applying for Architecture, havent heard anything yet except for the email telling me they've recieved my application and that they will make a decision by the start of December! Anyone planning on studying Architecture too?

I had an email saying they aim to get back to me by the end of November, this was about 2 weeks ago. When did you send your ucas off?
Reply 12
Original post by gpostleth
I had an email saying they aim to get back to me by the end of November, this was about 2 weeks ago. When did you send your ucas off?

Yeup same! I applied mid October you?
Reply 13
Original post by Akanns
Yeup same! I applied mid October you?

Beginning of November, i keep checking the date wishing they would hurry up and reply haha
Reply 14
Beginning of November, i keep checking the date wishing they would hurry up and reply haha

So do I, im not very patient at all (n)
Reply 15

I got that email too, have wanted to hear from them, don't know if your course is different but I heard that I have an interview for early childhood education yesterday (the interview is in december) so keep checking your emails as they have sent mine and a friend got one last week for a similar but different course to mine.

Hope you hear soon!
Reply 16
Hey :smile: I'm applying for primary teaching and hoping to live in liberty park or mill street ^^
I've applied to study Public Relations and I'm hoping to live in Opal 1. I applied nearly a month ago now and I haven't heard anything from the university, has anyone else not heard anything and is anyone else applying to Public Relations? :smile:
applying for speech and language therapy/ Clinical Language Sciences.... no clue where i'd like to live yet...
Original post by bonjourluce
I've applied to study Public Relations and I'm hoping to live in Opal 1. I applied nearly a month ago now and I haven't heard anything from the university, has anyone else not heard anything and is anyone else applying to Public Relations? :smile:

i applied at the end of october and still haven't heard anything ~.~

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending