The Student Room Group

Anyone heard off Staffordshire?

Hi guys,

I applied to do adult nursing at staffordshire uni for september 2012 back in November 2011. I still haven't heard a thing. I'm just wondering if anyone has heard anything if they have applied for stafford?
Reply 1
I applied around then and still haven't heard anything! Where else you applied too?
According to the Guardian, they do quite good (not that Im biased of course :biggrin:)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/table/2011/may/17/university-guide-nursing-paramedical-studies
Reply 3
I applied there around October and I havent heard from them too. :frown:
Reply 4
Ahhh it's so annoying!!!!
Reply 5
Oh my gosh! I got a letter through the post this morning saying i've been invited to attend an interview on the 29th of march! Anyone else heard?
Reply 6
I thought all offers had to be back before the end of march?!
Reply 7
Maybe we'll hear really quick? haha
Reply 8
I have an interview on Friday eeeeek.. Afterrr Southampton on Thursday. So nervous but excited!! Good luck!
Reply 9
Original post by Bethmunch
I have an interview on Friday eeeeek.. Afterrr Southampton on Thursday. So nervous but excited!! Good luck!

Don't be nervous, I felt very relaxed during the interview. They were really lovely and made me feel at ease. I had an Interview around 3 weeks ago for the Children's branch at Stafford. Received a letter today saying I was through to the next stage of applications. As they don't give offers out on a first come first serve basis, they interview everyone then decide. Good luck!!
Reply 10
wow well done, and thank you did you have a panel or a one to one? thanks!!
Reply 11
Original post by Bethmunch
wow well done, and thank you did you have a panel or a one to one? thanks!!

Two ladies I had. Just got to wait until April now! Got unconditional offers from Keele and Birmingham city so a bit relieved now. But Stafford is high in the league tables. Also I'd advise getting there early, well they do a first come first serve basis for the Interview slots. So if you arrive there first you will be first to be interviewed.
Reply 12
I've heard of Staffordshire University

It's where I live.
Reply 13
Original post by agos
Two ladies I had. Just got to wait until April now! Got unconditional offers from Keele and Birmingham city so a bit relieved now. But Stafford is high in the league tables. Also I'd advise getting there early, well they do a first come first serve basis for the Interview slots. So if you arrive there first you will be first to be interviewed.

wow, unconditional - nice going i got unsuccessful with keele and had an interview with Southampton today and have Staffordshire tommorow.. What sort of questions do they ask and do you leave after your interview?

big well done by the way :smile: x
Reply 14
they told me it could be towards the end of March they ant to look at everyone. xxx
hey! has anyone heard back yet?
i've got a conditional offer for adult nursing, starting in march 2013!
i thought i was starting in september but least i have a place!
:smile:

xxxxx
Reply 16
Original post by ameliajane5789
hey! has anyone heard back yet?
i've got a conditional offer for adult nursing, starting in march 2013!
i thought i was starting in september but least i have a place!
:smile:

xxxxx

I got a conditional for march 2013 too, i did want to start in September but oh well! xxx
Hey! :smile:

I have an unconditional offer an staffs to study adult nursing and I have accepted it as my firm. Im due to start in March 2013 but im a bit lost regarding accommodation.. :s-smilie: Does anyone have any ideas how to go about this as I would prefer to live with other student nurses..??

Jazzy x

Quick Reply

Latest