The Student Room Group

Is facial hair attractive?

This is a question for the ladies; but guys, if you like a girl with facial hair, feel free to comment :P What is your opinion on facial hair? Is it attractive or a huge turn off?

Scroll to see replies

I Love stubble, but i prefer clean-shaven over beards/moustaches and etc. So stubble>clean shaven>everything else for me
Reply 2
Whether the girls like facial hair or not, it's something every man should have, in a a moustache, goatee or full blown beard. It's a characteristic that separates us from the female gender. Shaving every day is completely unnatural. This is why men are looking so feminine these days, with all that gel in their hair, skinny jeans and hairless faces. Why would any man want to be bare faced like a woman anyway? God made men to have facial hair.. It doesn't matter how many women say they don't like facial hair. If you have it, keep it. If not, grow it.
Original post by WordLife
Whether the girls like facial hair or not, it's something every man should have, in a a moustache, goatee or full blown beard. It's a characteristic that separates us from the female gender. Shaving every day is completely unnatural. This is why men are looking so feminine these days, with all that gel in their hair, skinny jeans and hairless faces. Why would any man want to be bare faced like a woman anyway? God made men to have facial hair.. It doesn't matter how many women say they don't like facial hair. If you have it, keep it. If not, grow it.

Must say I agree with you.
If the girls really don't like it i'd say keep at least a decent amount of stubble
Yeh imo it's quite attractive (: I think stubble is nice, but not beards or anything like that :L
Reply 5
I like it :yy:
As long as it's not a full blown Gandalf beard, it's fine with me.
Depends - some faces suit it, others don't. If you're going to have facial hair, do it properly though - I can't stand all the stubbly little hairs, they really scratch you if you kiss. I think this type of facial hair is attractive - http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=flynn+rider&um=1&hl=en&safe=off&sa=N&biw=1138&bih=502&tbm=isch&tbnid=n8LBiMGFaKj2ZM:&imgrefurl=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/flynn-rider/images/17617802/title/flynn-3&docid=uHSDyBMH3kX3_M&imgurl=http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17600000/Flynn-3-flynn-rider-17617802-640-362.jpg&w=640&h=362&ei=BwR_T5_dDZOY1AW0nOD7Bg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=248&vpy=4&dur=657&hovh=169&hovw=299&tx=165&ty=56&sig=101507272898002702313&page=2&tbnh=141&tbnw=196&start=10&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:10,i:107. (And yes, I'm aware it's a cartoon - but I don't currently know any male celebrities with the equivalant). But again, that may not suit everyone.
Reply 7
Not with me.
Stubble <3

Can't be dealing with full-blown beards though.
Reply 9
Hells yeah!
im a guy and i lvoe stubble, face looks weird without ti!
Reply 11
Definitely facial hair, don't want to think I'm touching up a women's face
Thank God you're not a girl asking this...
I love my boyfriend's beard, I think he looks pretty cool :cool:
Stubble :sogood:
:coma:

I love stubble. Most facial hair too, as long as it's trimmed properly. Although my dad has a moustache, so those might be slightly offputting :laugh:
Facial hair (on guys) is good to me! :biggrin:
On the right person it can be very attractive
Love a guy with a beard... not a fully-grown-dumbledore type beard, but a vintage/indie style!
:drool:
Reply 19
I find Hitler 'taches very attractive.

Quick Reply

Latest