The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Business Economics Glasgow uni 2012

Hey guys, I have firmed Glasgow for Business Economics and I would really like to make some friends. Is there anybody who will go to the same course or a related one this year?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
finally i've found someone on the same course! I'm doing Business Economics also, and really looking forward to it! I'm more into economics i think at the moment, but feel the business modules will help my job prospects :biggrin: where are you from?
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by GlenGostlow
finally i've found someone on the same course! I'm doing Business Economics also, and really looking forward to it! I'm more into economics i think at the moment, but feel the business modules will help my job prospects :biggrin: where are you from?

Hey I am from Romania. you?
Reply 3
Hello, I'll be doing Business and Management and it sounds somewhat related to your course. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Emelynaki
Hello, I'll be doing Business and Management and it sounds somewhat related to your course. :smile:

hey, where are you from?
Reply 5
Original post by sandra4
Hey guys, I have firmed Glasgow for Business Economics and I would really like to make some friends. Is there anybody who will go to the same course or a related one this year?

Original post by GlenGostlow

I am doing Business Economics as well I thought I was the only one :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by sandra4
hey, where are you from?

I'm from Greece.
I read you're from Romania, I like this country a lot, for sentimental reasons. :smile:
Nice to meet you by the way!
Reply 7
Original post by atticus_

:ciao:
you're definitely not the only one!
(a fellow "mature" student here :rolleyes:)
Reply 8
I'm from Greece.
I read you're from Romania, I like this country a lot, for sentimental reasons. :smile:
Nice to meet you by the way!

hey:smile: nice to meet you too. Oh Greece,that's nice I've been in Greece several times during summer holidays with my family
Reply 9

are you already a student? or next year will be your first?
nice o meet you
Reply 10
:ciao:
you're definitely not the only one!
(a fellow "mature" student here :rolleyes:)

haha, great, a fellow "old" oops "mature" student :smile:

Original post by sandra4
are you already a student? or next year will be your first?
nice o meet you

nice, to meet you, too. No, this is my year one! :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by sandra4
hey:smile: nice to meet you too. Oh Greece,that's nice I've been in Greece several times during summer holidays with my family

Yeah, Greece is great for holidays and such but I can't wait to move to Glasgow! So excited :biggrin:
Btw, did you apply for accommodation?
Reply 12
haha, great, a fellow "old" oops "mature" student :smile:

Well I must say I don't feel old at all..or maybe I will, when I'll see all these 17-18 year olds around me :tongue: Can't wait though! :wink:
Reply 13
Well I must say I don't feel old at all..or maybe I will, when I'll see all these 17-18 year olds around me :tongue: Can't wait though! :wink:

Oh, no of course not, I was just kidding :smile: Yes, me too :wink:
I am doing Business Management with German language. I guess it is related to your course :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Annie-Bananie
I am doing Business Management with German language. I guess it is related to your course :smile:

Hello future uni mate. :h:
Reply 16

Same school, so yes :smile: Hello! And wait, you were the person who said will need some new flats to climb the Murano hill right? haha
(edited 11 years ago)
Hello future uni mate. :h:

hi there! :h: well , I really hope I will meet the conditions... exams were really tough :frown:

Same school, so yes :smile: Hello! And wait, you were the person who said will need some new flats to climb the Murano hill right? haha

ahahhah yeah sounds like me :biggrin: if I meet you in Glasgow please don't remind me about this, I say weird stuff all the time and it is just embarrassing :biggrin:
Reply 18
hi there! :h: well , I really hope I will meet the conditions... exams were really tough :frown:

I'm sure you will do fine!!
Meet you in Glasgow! :smile:
Reply 19
Yeah, Greece is great for holidays and such but I can't wait to move to Glasgow! So excited :biggrin:
Btw, did you apply for accommodation?

Yes, I applied for accom,you? My first choice is Wolfson Hall

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending