The Student Room Group

Royal Mail Postman/woman Job Interview

well i've got an interview again for royal tomorrow. i recall last time being asked these questions during the interview, and was wondering how would you answer them. i may even want steal your answers :p:

Q1) Think of a time you had to carry a heavy object

> Think of a time you had to carry or move something heavy for a long time

Q2)Think of a time you was in possession of a valuable object i.e. from a friend

> How did you look after it

> Did you have any concerns

> What was the end result

P.S. These werent the questions word by word, but they were along those lines!

The other questions i thought i'll post below to assist anyone else partaking in an interview to be a postman, but if anyone would like to help me i'd greatly appreciate it ^^

What do you think the job involves?

Why do you want to work here?

Any questions you would like to ask?

Q) Think about examples when you have worked with others, whether at work or socially especially those occasions where you were all trying to achieve something together

> Describe what the group was trying to achieve and what you had to do?

> What did you enjoy about working with other people?

> What did you NOT enjoy about working with other people?

> Looking back what did you learn about yourself and how you work with other people?

Q) Think about examples of when you had to serve or work alongside people who are your customers, especially those occasions where the customer was being demanding

Q) Think about examples of where you had to do a fairly routine or repetitive task, particularly one where you found it hard to motivate yourself to do something. Remember any occasions when you persevered with something.

Q) Think about a time when you were asked to do something different or try out new things. How did you react? Did you enjoy the new experience? Do you consider yourself a flexible person? Think about why.

Q) think about a time when you noticed something was wrong or not working. What questions did you ask yourself or others? What did you do?

Q) Why should we hire you?

Where do you see yourself in 5 Years?

Why do you want to work here?
Reply 1
1) School bag.
Reply 2
cheers :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending