The Student Room Group

clitoris and clitoral hood...whats normal?

how far are u supposed to be able to pull back the hood?

I can pull mine back to expose the clitoris but when i pull it back it kinda seems that the hood is attached to sides of my clitoris like theyve fused together or something. and the space between the top of the hood and clitoris is really small. On one of the sides it seems likes theres a gap between the "fuse" and i squeezed some white stuff out of it the other day.

I have read about clitoral adhesions and that and im worried I have it. It says to loosen them you can insert a q tip/oil and wipe it under the hood but there is no way i could do that.

i dont have space around my clitoris like that
is the hood supposed to be attached to the clitoris at all?
Reply 1
Sounds normal to me, although mine doesn't look like that =\. The white stuff sounds like smegma, just clean properly... with water. everyones anatomy is different, some will have loser hoods..etc. Stop worrying.
lol pull what back? why would you want to pull it back? who does that?
Reply 3
yeh i was but the white stuff was like underneath the skin like i couldnt pull back to hood enough to get it out which is why i had to squeeze it.

i found this thread on another forum, maybe it was a sebaceous cyst?

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Womens-Health/Lump-near-clitoris/show/26421
Anonymous
yeh i was but the white stuff was like underneath the skin like i couldnt pull back to hood enough to get it out which is why i had to squeeze it.

i found this thread on another forum, maybe it was a sebaceous cyst?

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Womens-Health/Lump-near-clitoris/show/26421

you really are a hypochondriac
Ok...I realize this is too late for the original poster, but for others who might find this - Clitoral adhesions ARE a thing. If nothing hurts or is irritated, you are probably fine, but it does sound like you have Smegma buildup. Like the other poster said, cleaning it with warm water and your finger or a qtip will help. Smegma buildup can cause adhesions if not cleaned out regularly, and you’ll need to see a doctor if it starts hurting or feels sensitive, as the clitoral hood can become fused to the clitoris, which can result in burning, itching, or downright pain. It’s very uncomfortable, and some people are just genetically prone to increased buildup. It doesn’t mean you’re dirty, gross, or a hypochondriac. Glad you’re trying to learn about your body! As always, any continuing concerns, itching, pain, sensation, or scent changes, see an OBGYN

Quick Reply

Latest