The Student Room Group

Chinese woman beats her 8 month baby

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jabberwox
I'd rather not watch a video like that, but there are sick people in this world... :frown:

Same here.

I agree.

If it is so bad, why don't you people on here report her to the Social Services?
Original post by doughnut92
Apparently the video is a year old and she was locked up for 18 months. Not sure if it's true.
If so, that's definitely not enough if you ask me.
One of the most disgusting things I've ever watched and I'd recommend to people who haven't watched it, DON'T. It made me shake with anger, the fact that someone would stand there and record this happening and the fact that there were other children watching too.
How anyone could want to do that to a child is beyond me.
Note, I didn't watch all of it. I couldn't.

Original post by whyumadtho
She was a teenage mother and the video was taken last year. She's already imprisoned with an 18-month sentence.

18 months is definately not enough.

Hope the baby is safe now (hopefully adopted by a loving and caring family)
Such a demented woman! I watched like the first few seconds and started crying! its horrible! How can you do something like that to a child? But honestly speaking i think shes got some mental issues because no sane person would do that. Messed up
Reply 23
Original post by badcheesecrispy
Yeah, had a racist **** on facebook saying it makes them hate chinese people. so ignorant.

the mentality of one who watches this whilst knowing what it is is that of a warped, disturbed, blood thirsty individual. Luckily my conscience could not cope with seeing such disgustingness, so I havnt and wont watch.

Same as fools who watch 3 guys 1 hammer and other crap like that, what do they expect to achieve other than a disturbed state of mind?

Do they know the women in the video isn't even Chinese?

Its absolutely horrific what happened here, and from reading some sources it seems that this incident happened last year and the child is now in state care, but all the death threats and racist remarks are completely unnecessary and makes them no better then the women in that vid.
Original post by badcheesecrispy
Yeah, had a racist **** on facebook saying it makes them hate chinese people. so ignorant.

See this is the thing. People forget one simple fact - anyone of any race can be an abuser and anyone of any race can go through abuse.
Reply 25
From what I have heard she is from Thailand and it wasn't her but it was the babysitter but I can't be sure thats what everyone at school is saying but I haven't watched the video yet and don't plan to it's evil beating a baby. More so they had the nerve to record it, it's disgusting.
Original post by Dee Leigh
See this is the thing. People forget one simple fact - anyone of any race can be an abuser and anyone of any race can go through abuse.

it was a 15 year old lad, one of my sisters mates and he got a *******ing on his ignorant status for his bigotry.

such fools. its one thing recognizing a significant problem within a small minority due to cultural/religious reasons but generalizing a huge country of people like china is despicable.
Original post by Aaron_xyz

Its absolutely horrific what happened here, and from reading some sources it seems that this incident happened last year and the child is now in state care, but all the death threats and racist remarks are completely unnecessary and makes them no better then the women in that vid.

probably not, thats how thick they clearly are.
What sort of mad, vicious bitch hits a baby?
Utterly cruel.
Original post by balletlover

I hope social services get hold of that child,...

Like they have such a thing over there...
Reply 30
This has nothing to do with race. Remember baby P anyone? That poor kid's mother was white. Almost makes you ashamed. ****ing bitch.
I could kill someone who does that to a child, disgusted.
What the **** is the matter with these people.
She was a teenage mother and the video was taken last year. She's already imprisoned with an 18-month sentence.

Thank god ! When I saw that I was really hoping that the woman had been locked up

There's a hell of a lot of Chinese people in Malaysia so it could be Chinese. To be honest, I doubt they know that Malaysia is a country or that countries in south east Asia are part of China somehow.
Reply 35

calling someone names is as bad as what was done in the video.. okay.
Original post by balletlover
I watched it, it was absolutely vile! I was close to tears.
I hope social services get hold of that child, and that the woman and the person casually filming it are locked up for good. Disgusting.

she got 18 months for it, which is a joke :angry:

Wow, I just watched it. She was hitting him/her (going to say him for ease) with a cushion with full force, slapping him hard on the head and legs with both her hand and another object, and she seemed like she was pinching him and trying to pull out his hair as well. Even when his crying was subsiding she continued to hit and push him out of spite it seems.

how could u watch it all, i saw like 2 seconds of it and instantly took it off, felt so wrong, was awful to watch, poor child :frown:
From the looks of it that baby was only a few months old which makes it even worse, because some of those punches may have implications on the baby's health. That video makes me so angry, though I really hope that baby is okay and hopefully, somebody will inflict as much pain on her as she did to that baby.
I'm speechless....seriously have no words to describe what I'm feeling towards this woman...I'm sorry I can't even call her a woman she's a MONSTER
No way I'm watching the video, but just had to say - 18 freaking months????? Seriously?

Quick Reply

Latest