The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a10
believe me there's nothing better than releasing one when you have rested for few days

I gave it up for Lent :redface:
Reply 21
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
I gave it up for Lent :redface:

haha man we need gf's :s-smilie:
Original post by concubine
Yeah.

Because it's totally abnormal for someone that has been out Saturday night to lie around doing pretty much nothing all Sunday.

****, a large number of young people seem to do that all of Saturday before going out too.

And if you're almost always up by 9 even if you've been out, and don't usually go to sleep until 3/4, that gives you a fair few ****ing hours.

Dude, relax! I'm not saying it's a bad thing or whatever, I just think that is a lot. Do what you like, it doesn't bother me. :smile:

Original post by a10
believe me there's nothing better than releasing one when you have rested for few days

I'll trust you on that one. :tongue:
Original post by concubine
wat?

lost your libido, bro?

If I'm not with a woman and it's Sunday or something I can easily go above 10.

There is no 'normal', some of us are just more virile than others.

like a boss!

my record is 6 in a day.
Used to everyday, now it's once a week if that.
-poi
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by a10

Try having sex and then get back to us on that one.
Reply 27
On average, once or twice per day. :smile:
depends what else there is to do. If there is nobody around, all alone no good TV or movies to watch, not in the mood for video games and done all my homework with nobody on facebook, watched all the new youtube videos then I would probably end up having a quick ****.

I say usually about 3 times a normal week
Get my 5 a day just as the Dr ordered.
about once a day but i could do more
There was a boy in Brazil, 14 or 15 I think, who died because he masterbated 42 times a day. I can't find the article right now, but I'll find it later as this occurrd recently this year. This crazy guy was attracted to all sorts of women, no matter their hair colour, skin colour,shape, size etc.

MAD!!!
I personally used to do it 3 times a day, but now not as many times. Depends on your mood
Original post by J.Nalbandian14
There was a boy in Brazil, 14 or 15 I think, who died because he masterbated 42 times a day. I can't find the article right now, but I'll find it later as this occurrd recently this year. This crazy guy was attracted to all sorts of women, no matter their hair colour, skin colour,shape, size etc.

MAD!!!

Arnoob posted the link. :smile:
Reply 34
2-3 times a week.

One of my friends thinks I lie about that / I am some weirdo that doesn't have enough testosterone because I don't have a wildy out of control sex drive and don't jerk it 2-3 times a day as he does. He actually talks like this makes him an alpha, its weird..
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Arnoob posted the link. :smile:

Ok cool, I didnt notice

Yes now I remember, the guy looks like David Luiz from Chelsea
Reply 37
On a workday, once or twice a day. If I'm at home during the day, probably throw another one in there.
Reply 38
Eh, 1 or 2.

When I was 14 I did it 7 times in a day. Couldn't do it for a week afterwards. Don't recommend that.
Reply 39
I do it when I have the time/am bored enough. As a teen it was probably more a habit or compulsion.

Latest