The Student Room Group

Indian Friends Group III

Scroll to see replies

Hi! :biggrin:

Oh man, I really don't feel like revising for decision now >_>
Swayum
After having failed 2 M3 papers in a row, I've decided to give up and die. See you guys in another life.

Do June 07...it's really easy (except the flipping gravitation question which I do wrong EVERY time!! Though the A grade boundary was 65/75....:s:)
*cries*
I know what you mean Shrayans...I mean it's M3...but then again, real mathmos do M3+/S3+, not fake mathmos like me! :getmecoat

So the grade boundaries are going to be high!

:hugs:
Reply 2084
sugar_cane
Do June 07...it's really easy (except the flipping gravitation question which I do wrong EVERY time!! Though the A grade boundary was 65/75....:s:)

I think we did it in our last Maths lesson. Failed that too. It's looking good for tomorrow. If you have any spare time in the exam, store all your answers in your calculator (like the stat mode's table) and we can compare them.
sugar_cane
I know what you mean Shrayans...I mean it's M3...but then again, real mathmos do M3+/S3+, not fake mathmos like me! :getmecoat

So the grade boundaries are going to be high!

:hugs:

Nah, its the paper I just had. Can't talk about it, but wasn't easy :sad:
Should do some M3 in a minute.....
Swayum
I think we did it in our last Maths lesson. Failed that too. It's looking good for tomorrow. If you have any spare time in the exam, store all your answers in your calculator (like the stat mode's table) and we can compare them.

Lol, I've never done that in my life...I normally just remember my answers to about 5dp! Though, I have a stupid memory which retains stupid things like that...

But, yeh, sure, we can compare tomorrow...good luck for Econ and M3 :hugs: [I'll probably be crying my eyes after tomorrow, lol!]

Also, the CENTRE OF THE CIRCLE thing still makes me laugh when I do M3 questions :p:
Reply 2087
Good luck to you too. I keep thinking of that as well now whenever I do circular motion :p:. If you're bored;

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=598174
Swayum
Good luck to you too. I keep thinking of that as well now whenever I do circular motion :p:. If you're bored;

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=598174

I think I've sorted it out... :s:
Reply 2089
finished! :ashy:
:eek:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=597960

HIJACKHIJACKHIJACK! :biggrin:

Come on, we need Indian food clear in the lead :smile:
I voted in that a few hours ago :biggrin: :yy:
Reply 2092
i'm a traitor and voted Chinese :frown:
Vesta
i'm a traitor and voted Chinese :frown:

same. :redface: chinese takeaways are the best! I do like some Indian foods though, just my mum's stuff and not really the cuisines you get in England... (that's my excuse). :p:
Reply 2094
how very gay of you both, get out yeah.
Reply 2095
takeaways :five:

Hahaha we got pizza yesterday and my friends local delivers cigarettes and alcomohol :rofl:
Reply 2096
i'm off to shower, i'm all sweaty from running :yeah:

this time next month I shall be a machine :cool:
Reply 2097
i thought i felt an earthquake

:biggrin: :love: :p:

:vroam:

i'm off to shower too, i also did some exercise :cool:
-_-

My hands hurt from drumming now :p:

And that is my exercise XD
Reply 2099
Vesta
i thought i felt an earthquake

:biggrin: :love: :p:

:vroam:

i'm off to shower too, i also did some exercise :cool:

zomg we're like soul mates

if I was size 200xxxx boot we could be sole mates.

Quick Reply

Latest