The Student Room Group

Girls, do you expect all men to wear Calvin Klein trunks?

They don't HAVE to be CK, but you know what style I am talking about.

Personally, I find men who wear lose boxers all the time to be a complete turn off (not that I care, I'm male anyway :biggrin:).

Those of us with a nice figure should show off our curves the same way a woman would - or am I being pretentious?

Calvin Klien trunks fit around my package very well, thighs and all, and I feel good about myself when wearing them because of this.

I don't get that feeling when wearing loose M&S boxers - and don't even get me started on Y-Fronts! :rolleyes:

So, what's the TSR opinion on CK trunks?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Given that you went to all that trouble to build the Clifton Suspension Bridge and mastermind the Great Western Railway; I'm really disappointed by this thread.
my y-fronts allow me to squat thrust comfortably in my bathroom

my CK boxers inhibit this movement

why must one sacrifice style for toned legs?

whhhyyyyyyy?
Reply 3
The real Brunel is turning in his grave.
Blimey O_o

Isn't is simple. I mean we're guys after all? If you want to wear briefs, wear briefs. If not, then don't.
As long as they're vaguely clean and not covered with suspicious stains, I don't really care what my partner(s) choose to wear. It's more than likely they'd be on the floor soon enough anyways.

Similarly, I will wear girl-boxers day-to-day, and only whip out some nice lacy frilly things for ~special occasions~.
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Those of us with a nice figure should show off our curves the same way a woman would - or am I being pretentious?

Calvin Klien trunks fit around my package very well, thighs and all

wat
Reply 7
They are only boxers!

And these whitey tightey things you are on about are bloody expensive - I wear "normal" black things that are always clean and don't look tatty and old, and I have never had any problems :wink:
no i expect primark finest, anything else is disgusting tbh...
Reply 9
going commando is always the best option:tongue:
Reply 10

Personally, I find men who wear lose boxers all the time to be a complete turn off (not that I care, I'm male anyway :biggrin:)

Sounds a little suspicious
i couldn't really give a flying **** if i'm honest.
Reply 12
Erm, okay....
Reply 13
CK trunks are little tight on the nuts...could do some damage
Only on TSR......
They don't HAVE to be CK, but you know what style I am talking about.

Personally, I find men who wear lose boxers all the time to be a complete turn off (not that I care, I'm male anyway :biggrin:).

Calvin Klien trunks fit around my package very well, thighs and all, and I feel good about myself when wearing them because of this.

I don't get that feeling when wearing loose M&S boxers - and don't even get me started on Y-Fronts! :rolleyes:

So, what's the TSR opinion on CK trunks?

So in other words.

You fancy yourself in the mirror? Ok then.
Reply 16
I don't mind as long as it's not y fronts. If they are tightish, better to go with black than white.
How do people come up with questions like this?
Its vanity over practicality and health. Id rather have my partner have the potential to produce children as his testicles didn't spend years crushed and hot, rather than someone who needs to 'show off their figure'
Original post by 1992LP
They are only boxers!

And these whitey tightey things you are on about are bloody expensive - I wear "normal" black things that are always clean and don't look tatty and old, and I have never had any problems :wink:

Piss dribble proof. I like it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending