The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
LA$_VEGA$
hey...ive kinda got the impression most people here are Cambridge dudes...anyone going (or hope to go) to Oxford? If so which college and what to study? Im hoping to go to Hertford to study English, if i get the offer!!!

You mean meet the offer?

I may go to Pem, Ox- if not lse
hey, i thought i was all alone too - where are all the oxford people?!

i got AAA (bollocks...) offer from ST PETERS for FRENCH LITERATURE

are you taking a gap year or going straight away?

im going straight away (if i get in...) cos i doubt they would've accepted me with one!

x
Reply 3
'ello ...
I am going to Balliol to read PPE , if i meet my AAA offer that is...
It's true actually... most people using this forum are Cambridge loyalists... We shouldn't care though, cuz we know we're the ones that made the right choice :biggrin: !!
Reply 4
I got an offer of AAA from Exeter to study mathematics and computer science
Reply 5
Open offer for Chemistry.

J.
Reply 6
DaKewLesT
'ello ...
I am going to Balliol to read PPE , if i meet my AAA offer that is...
It's true actually... most people using this forum are Cambridge loyalists... We shouldn't care though, cuz we know we're the ones that made the right choice :biggrin: !!

well done, balliol is v v prestigious for PPE.
Reply 7
tagzt
well done, balliol is v v prestigious for PPE.

Cheers Dude :tongue:..
Reply 8
LA$_VEGA$
hey...ive kinda got the impression most people here are Cambridge dudes...anyone going (or hope to go) to Oxford? If so which college and what to study? Im hoping to go to Hertford to study English, if i get the offer!!!

im going to ox to do history (if i get the grades, obviously...) um, i'm a little jealous you got a place at Hertford, that was where Charles Ryder went from Briders (yes, i am vaguely aware he is a fictional character, but the awareness is slowly going... by the time i get to oxford i will believe him to be real)... i do feel Charles and i are kindred spirits...both artists, doing history... ah...
also think nero's going to st peters (PPE?)

so i guess there are quite a few of us - just have better things to talk about than how much better our uni is than others... like the cam lot...!

haha, im just joking! have actually found them to be properly nice (well, most anyway.........!)

x
Reply 10
aliel
You mean meet the offer?

I may go to Pem, Ox- if not lse

yes, sorry :rolleyes: begs and grovels, begs and grovels....
Reply 11
Schmelen
im going to ox to do history (if i get the grades, obviously...) um, i'm a little jealous you got a place at Hertford, that was where Charles Ryder went from Briders (yes, i am vaguely aware he is a fictional character, but the awareness is slowly going... by the time i get to oxford i will believe him to be real)... i do feel Charles and i are kindred spirits...both artists, doing history... ah...

hee hee! it is a beautiful college!
I love it how we all try to be so modest "im going to oxf next year... IF i get the grades..."!

Truth is, oxford just dont want us to start chilling out just cos we got places, so want us to push ourselves. The only problem is that i never did any work for anything except for admissions essays and interviews so after having pi*sed about for the past 7 years of senior school, i doubt very much i can make my offer...

bugger.

maybe the modesty's a good idea, in my case at least..!

x
Reply 13
I'll be off to Worcester college if I get AAA
Reply 14
I've got an offer for PPE, also from Hertford. 3 As.
Reply 15
Jesus college, geogo if i meet AAB which i'm not confident about.
Reply 16
Veedy
I'll be off to Worcester college if I get AAA

I'll be joining you if I get AAA too :tongue: (for medicine though)
Reply 17
I hope to head there if I get AAA. If I don't make PPE I might just travel instead.
Reply 18
emzie
Jesus college, geogo if i meet AAB which i'm not confident about.

Jesus? Cool me too - AAA offer for Economics and Management - ahhh maths - the subject i'm most worried about!

Hey emzie - did you meet a girl called Claire at your interview - I know it's not very specific (she usually has quite big funky earings on!)- but she got an offer from Jesus for Geog too, wondering if you met her?
Reply 19
Magdalen College - Maths - Unconditional offer

Latest