The Student Room Group

Tulisa BJ Vid/Sex Tape

5* vid lads.

*Discussion thread*
Heard about it, apparently she said that it's not her in the vid.

But she's now got the lawyers in.
Reply 2
Original post by Dee Leigh
Heard about it, apparently she said that it's not her in the vid.

But she's now got the lawyers in.

Wait, she can't honestly expect anybody to believe that can she? :rofl: The video's a total disappointment anyway mind. :frown:
Reply 3
Its clearly her, it even sounds like her. I wouldn't even call its a sex tape, just a close up of some guys penis head
Is there even anything to discuss?

She's come out of this really badly though, you'd think people would learn from failed injunctions in the past but she's panicked and lied even though it's clearly her.

She's an idiot basically.
Reply 5
Original post by Wilfred Little

She's come out of this really badly though, you'd think people would learn from failed injunctions in the past but she's panicked and lied even though it's clearly her.

That goes without saying anywhere N-dubz are involved though surely?

:yep: Yep

Stupid is as stupid does.

It may not have been mentioned in the tabloids (not that I've noticed) but people are talking about it on Twitter so much.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Dee Leigh
:yep: Yep

Stupid is as stupid does.

It may not have been mentioned in the tabloids (not that's I've noticed) but people are talking about it on Twitter so much.

She's actually just released a video right this minute admitting it's her and playing the victim card. :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPVUMitQ65E
She's actually just released a video right this minute admitting it's her and playing the victim card. :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPVUMitQ65E

Oh dear...

At least she's owning up to it.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest