The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Spanish 21st and 25th May 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Oh yes, Gordon14 you're right. I forgot the order of the questions wrong.
I put N, P, P&N, P.

What were the answers to the questions on why they were being interviewed?
and the answer to 3b) (second one in the question about what was being reported and where)?
Reply 41
I think he said he wanted to go and see the castles?
Reply 42
lmao for question 3 about the oil spillage, I put that there was a black panther on the loose on the Island :wink: I swear all I heard was "negro" "Isla" and something about they don't know the location of something. Owell. I didnt get the town hall one either. :frown: AQA bastards my teacher was quite surprised because she said there wasnt really a designated topic for half the stuff.
Reply 43
question 3 was:
theft at a jewellery shop
strike at a town hall
flood in city centre
oil slick on island

last question was:
helps out at a charity shop
picks up rubbish on the beach
serves food at a hospital
plays piano at an old peoples home

I think I did pretty well over all, despite it being a hard exam :smile:
Reply 44
I found that exam really difficult and I've been getting straight A*s in spanish. Even my spanish teacher who's spanish said that it was way too hard.
Hopefully the grade boundaries are low like on one of the practice papers where you only needed to get 24 to get an a*
*fingers crossed*
maybe the reading will be easier...
Original post by poubelle
I found that exam really difficult and I've been getting straight A*s in spanish. Even my spanish teacher who's spanish said that it was way too hard.
Hopefully the grade boundaries are low like on one of the practice papers where you only needed to get 24 to get an a*
*fingers crossed*
maybe the reading will be easier...

I think the grade boundaries will be:
A* - 26
A - 23
B - 19
C - 16
Original post by mountainlion1
I think the grade boundaries will be:
A* - 26
A - 23
B - 19
C - 16

Hmmm I think 24 sounds more likely for an A*

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by alexandraa
Hmmm I think 24 sounds more likely for an A*

Do you think they will be that low? That is real low for an A* :s
Reply 48
Guys to be a bit more accurate, find the mean score of higher listening since January 2011. I know you all want an A* and 24 seems reachable but I doubt that it would ever be that low
Original post by nivvy21
ahhhhh, dats soo fustrating cuz i printed off da spec vocab (guys, memorise it for reading) and i saw marias negras, which is oil spill, but i completely forgot what it was in da exam and i swear it said manera negras :mad:

Can you send me the spec vocab plz? It would be useful for the reading on fri, thanks.
Original post by mountainlion1
Do you think they will be that low? That is real low for an A* :s

Well last year they put a levels stuff in and so they reduced it to 26. My teacher thought today's was harder thus lower grade boundaries

Reply 52
Original post by alexandraa
Well last year they put a levels stuff in and so they reduced it to 26. My teacher thought today's was harder thus lower grade boundaries

It wasn't as hard as last years even my friends and teachers said. It was hard, but not as hard as last year.
Looking at all these comments I got the majority of it wrong, will be lucky if I come out with even a grade! Wish I did the foundation listening now.:s-smilie:
YES think i've got about 34/40 :biggrin: only got question 3 wrong and didn't put who they designed the uniform for..
Reply 55
for the question that is like 'designed a new uniform for '.. the actual answer was for the army but surely they'd give the mark for just that? i wrote success because i thought it was 'el exito'...

also i should get around 37 that's A* right?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 56
i thought the order for the p/n/o& n question was n, p, p+n, p+n because she said about himbeing "incomprehensible" but she could always talk to him??
i thought th exam went quite well, but i didnt get the oil spill question, and got half the one about workers strikes wrong- i wrote it was "at work"!
the rest went OK i thought :smile: better than the french lol
Reply 57
Original post by jmillsy2
i thought the order for the p/n/o& n question was n, p, p+n, p+n because she said about himbeing "incomprehensible" but she could always talk to him??
i thought th exam went quite well, but i didnt get the oil spill question, and got half the one about workers strikes wrong- i wrote it was "at work"!

no no she said comprehensivo which means he's understanding
Reply 58
Original post by jmillsy2

Yeah I thought it went better than French aswell. I think it said the dad was comprensivo which is understanding.
im devastated with my school our tape kept muffling and was distorted but they said they couldnt do anything once it had started !!!!!!!!!! so 1 where you had to say why they were interviewed i didnt hear owt and both of the 2 markers -.-

i actually put tape muffled and distorted as my answer :/
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending