The Student Room Group

UCA Rochester

Scroll to see replies

I am too - Fashion Promotion + applied for accommodation! :smile:
Also applied for accommodation! This ought to be good. :biggrin:
Original post by hellomy18
is anyone here going to uca in september?ive just applied for accomodation! nervous to hear back!

I am. Applied for accomodation too! :smile:
Original post by gacoleman1
Great thanks that's reassuring - guess I won't be the only one who's first time living away from home - that will be a huge thing but looking forward to doing something I love! :biggrin:

Glad I helped, and glad you're looking forward to it!
Original post by BessInACorset
Creative Arts for Theatre & Film
Main excitement is for the costume design~

I'm Creative Arts for Theatre and Film too!
Though it's Special Effects I love- I'm new to this forum anyone heard back from accommodation yet ?
Original post by fennell123456
Though it's Special Effects I love- I'm new to this forum anyone heard back from accommodation yet ?

No I think we hear in July sometime! If don't get halls it will be a bit of a nightmare though! :frown:
Okey Dokes and yes :tongue: slight pain though did anyone else sign up to Staywimi?

Awesome! I think the other I look forward to is the animatronics. Love me some puppetry!
Yet to hear back for the accommodation though.

Where're you coming from? :]
Awesome! I think the other I look forward to is the animatronics. Love me some puppetry!
Yet to hear back for the accommodation though.

Where're you coming from? :]

Yeah should be really good, I've been helping make soem puppets this week , for a Kids play and it's been great fun.

I haven't heard back yet though I think someone said we would hear back July time?

And I'm Hampshire, Basingstoke, so not got to far to go, How about yourself ?
Yeah should be really good, I've been helping make soem puppets this week , for a Kids play and it's been great fun.

I haven't heard back yet though I think someone said we would hear back July time?

And I'm Hampshire, Basingstoke, so not got to far to go, How about yourself ?

Excellent! I'm from Woking, Surrey.
Excellent! I'm from Woking, Surrey.

Wonderful! did you do a foundation diploma or bTec or A levels of ...whatever?
Wonderful! did you do a foundation diploma or bTec or A levels of ...whatever?

Done my A-levels. I'm currently finishing a foundation degree (art n' design) at Farnham. What about you?
Done my A-levels. I'm currently finishing a foundation degree (art n' design) at Farnham. What about you?

Finished 3rd year at college, did art A level's in Basingstoke (Fine Art, Photography, Textiles, Life Drawing) So is UCA your firm ?
Finished 3rd year at college, did art A level's in Basingstoke (Fine Art, Photography, Textiles, Life Drawing) So is UCA your firm ?

Yep. It's a firm cos I'm applying internally. And I don;t 'think' I've failed my course. :biggrin:
Make sure you all join the Official Freshers page for 2012 here... https://www.facebook.com/UCARochesterFreshers2012 :smile: There's loads of second years on there so if you have any queries ask away on there :smile:
oh Farnham, of corseXD

Id be devastated if I didn't make the grades, I only have to get a C and a D because I already have a A level from last year and they asked for points.

I joined fresherssssss, I just joined every UCA Facebook page I could find ;]
Anyone heard anything on accommodation - just checked mine just states allocated but not had an email???
Original post by gacoleman1
Anyone heard anything on accommodation - just checked mine just states allocated but not had an email???

I've had exactly the same thing- I also can't fine the "further pages" of information, are these suposed to be in the e-mail :tongue:
I've had exactly the same thing- I also can't fine the "further pages" of information, are these suposed to be in the e-mail :tongue:

Just noticed on website it says there's been technical problem. UCA Admissions also tweeted same thing!
Reply 119
are there any freshers who need a room for this year at rochester? six lovely second years have a 7 bed house that's literally a 5 minute walk to uni. it's amazing, and we're desperately seeking a 7th member as someone has pulled out. message me or email ([email protected]) if you're interested or for more details :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest